Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 08:38 PM

Default Re: MySpace Opener Theory Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
What they want is the game, the chase, where you try to win them by feats of wit/coolness.

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole premise of my argument is you're gonna get better results if you make her chase you.

[ QUOTE ]
you haven't really tricked them into thinking that your some Awesome Superhero who hates p***y but you have got them thinking about you as an equal, someone they have to respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

When it comes to girls with low self-esteem, my whole point was that they will fill in the blanks of who you are in their eyes with Prince Charming. That could mean she thinks you are a some sort of saint that needs to be corrupted or that you are a just a regular guy with better game than all the other internet posers. It's not your job to tell her who you are.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with your strategy, but not your reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to clarify that that whole post was not about girls in general. Just about girls who who try to get internet guys to drool over them on an internet site. There are plenty of women out there who I'm not going to play games with and try to put them on the defensive. But these myspace girls are trying to use guys to validate them...I'm suggesting that if you are going to validate them, you might as well get laid in the process. Then both parties get what they want...in the short-term, anyways.

[ QUOTE ]
Wishing I was single

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, there's the disconnect. If you're happily in a relationship with a someone, no wonder you have such a rosy outlook toward women.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:44 AM

When you say "inside" they are almost automatically thinking about inside their vagina, but you didnt outright say it, so they usually wont. This should put you in the non-friends catagory initially, which is good.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:47 AM

Kudos to the inventor, I talk mere echoes of the greatness, but any ambiguous phrase that could be taken sexually or not will do, I think.

'deep?'
'hot?'
'close?'

er, having said this, I can't think of that many...

EDIT: Bright is right, these are 'meh'. Proceed with inside, except 'hot?' if they are near you, and the weather is hot (not likely this time of year for most of us).
Old 12-15-2005, 02:53 AM

I dont like those ones, they seem to upfront - not tricky and elaborate enough.