Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: SS Mod

It's an honor to be listed among these names in green. I can chime in with others here in that I'm certainly the bottom of the totem pole compared to the others. Happy to be there though, in that it leaves plenty of room for growth [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think among the three new additions to the SS forum mods, one of us is always present and able to take care of an issue, which I think is a great thing.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the team.

Thx,

QTip
Old 12-09-2005, 09:23 PM

Something to suggest:

In talking about mods, obviously we're going to be critical of people. I think there's some merit to going back and removing some of those posts once the people are invited, so that we're free to talk about people, but don't have to feel like dicks once they see it.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Something to suggest:

In talking about mods, obviously we're going to be critical of people. I think there's some merit to going back and removing some of those posts once the people are invited, so that we're free to talk about people, but don't have to feel like dicks once they see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that would be a good policy when I saw this as well.

In this case, you have no reason to feel that way as I already know you're not a dick and it's almost impossible to offend me. No harm done here. I continue to have respect for you as a player and a poster.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had this thought, too. (I suspect it may be one of the reasons that astroglide jumps on everything I write. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). If a couple of others chime in and agree, I would not be averse to deleting or editing some relevant posts, but I admit I'm not going to spend too much time looking for them. If you use the usual "notify mod" system that would be helpful to me. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If a couple of others chime in and agree, I would not be averse to deleting or editing some relevant posts

[/ QUOTE ]
Chime. Threads for picking new mods should be removed as soon as someone is selected.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:31 PM

This is a good idea. I agree.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:18 PM

I agree as well. It's not unlike when a job applicant is interviewed & the interviewers discuss the applicant later. Those discussions stay in the office.