Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Boobs on your arm...

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you married?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. What's your point? I was having a beer and wasn't looking to take anyone home, and didn't.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
The Nambu (a Jap handgun, I'm thinking 'Nippon Arm')
milk break
Breast Rest

ok, there are all my lame ideas...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Okay, so what does anyone do in these situations? Anyone? (And her nipples were already hard, diebitter. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]
Remain perfectly motionless and milk the tit sit for as long as possible. (Pun intended.)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:26 AM

Save all these great posts of yours. Your daughter will love to read them in about 12 years. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 10:33 AM

Other than hairdressers, I've always assumed this was one of those body language signs of attraction. Like when a chick tosses her hair or something.
I've had a coworker who did this nearly everday. It was way obvious.
I decided to ask her out and she said no. WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Probably just a tease thing rather than attraction.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Now in the first case, the move was pretty obvious. In the second case, what's your move? Do you at some point look down at her boobs? Do you just pretend not to notice? Do you push back a little bit? Is there a witty, flirty comment you can make about her boobs on your arm? This happens occasionally, and I can never think of anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how intense the flirting was. Could be a few things. In any case, don't look down or make an obvious comment unless you can judge from the situation that things will be purely sexual, and that those activities will commence rather quickly. Best thing to do, is to move your arms ever so slightly, so that she realizes where her boobs are, but you're arm has not moved enough that she has to remove her boobs. If she keeps them where they are, good sign. For future communication or dating interests, let them sit for a little while flirting casually, then remove your arms and go back to your friends. When she comes back again, you can close the deal with a phone number or flirt more to gauge the situation. Never make mention of it, just make her want you more by not bringin it up - she'll begin to wonder.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:40 AM

I guess I still don't have a picture for what's going on here. Is she in frong of you, you have your arms crossed across your chest, and she set her boobs on your arm, using them like a shelf? Is she to your side and has her boobs squeezing either side of your upper arm? Something I'm missing?

I guess if you enjoy having her boobs in contact w/ your arm, no matter how she's doing it, the proper play is to just be still, and don't look at them. You don't want to give her a reason to move, and you don't want her to think you turn into a drooling idiot when you feel boobs.

I also think that this move is so flagrant that nine times out of ten it's an invitation rather than a tease.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I still don't have a picture for what's going on here. Is she in frong of you, you have your arms crossed across your chest, and she set her boobs on your arm, using them like a shelf? Is she to your side and has her boobs squeezing either side of your upper arm? Something I'm missing?

[/ QUOTE ]
This has never happened to you? Weird. In this particular instance, I was sitting at the bar, kind of half turned toward her. She's standing next to me at the bar talking to me. My arm is resting half off and haln on the bar.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess if you enjoy having her boobs in contact w/ your arm, no matter how she's doing it, the proper play is to just be still, and don't look at them. You don't want to give her a reason to move, and you don't want her to think you turn into a drooling idiot when you feel boobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is flagrant so why would she move if you acknowledge it? She knows her boobs are on your arm. You know her boobs are on your arm. She knows you know her boobs are on your arm. Seems silly to ignore it.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:51 AM

Your arms are at her boob level? Are you on the short side?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your arms are at her boob level? Are you on the short side?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am, but my arm was resting on the bar. So a tall person's arm would have been at the same height.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 AM

Just trying to fully understand the situation/circumstances. No judgement intended.