Old 10-28-2005, 03:46 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.006

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't find a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean i can go to sleep now? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, 5 hr., then make it work at Stars, flawlessly. And I want a latte function (no weak-ass Starbucks foam, good foam). Then more sleep for you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 07:09 PM

Unfortunately, for me the new version acts just like the one before it--after action, the table does not go back to where it was before the action, but instead goes to the other screen. I have auto-arrange off.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:13 PM

Can you send me a log file of a sessionw here that is happening? Thanks.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:29 PM

I have proven myself incapable of doing this withour DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP instructions, which would be too much trouble for you to bother with at this time. I'm sure I won't be the only one with this problem--perhaps a more computer-savvy person who experiences the problem can do this.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:32 PM

Just play with MTH like you always do. Then when you're done (or after the error has occurred just once), close MTH. Now look in the folder where MTH lies, and look for a file called LOG.txt.

Now either attach this file to an email. Or more simple, open the file, select all the text, copy it, paste it into a mail, and then send the mail to me. My email address is in the About dialog.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:37 PM

Ok, i might have a feeling what is going wrong. Are you placing the tables so that they are placed partly outside the monitor? MTH checks for if tables are being positioned outside the monitor area, and if they are, they're reset to the top left corner of monitor one. This was an emergency fix for when people reported MTH placing tables somewhere totally outside the monitor.

Since people haven't been experiencing this in the latest versions, i might just remove that check, in case this proves to be the issue.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:11 PM

Yes, it is exactly as you describe. I place the "inactive" tables with only the top inch showing on the left bottom of monitor 2. When they go active, they bounce up to the upper right quadrant of monitor2 as desired. Then, when replaced, they go to the top left quadrant of monitor1.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:12 PM

This will be fixed in the next release.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't find a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean i can go to sleep now? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, 5 hr., then make it work at Stars, flawlessly. And I want a latte function (no weak-ass Starbucks foam, good foam). Then more sleep for you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been fixed in the newest version. I hope to be able to release it this night.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:02 PM

Default easy request for next release

I 8 table with two 1600x1200 monitors, but I dont like when the tables move, so i activated "flash table" option and just chase the red boxes around the screen. I would help if the red flashing box was a bit thicker so it would be easier to spot in my set up.

Thanks