Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Any problems with the Empire PlaySep bonus?

I just deposited, seems to have worked fine. Only 45 mins left for anyone not already on this.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:23 AM

I had/have the same elapsed problem, and got the following gem:

----

Dear *OrianasDad*,

The reason why the bonus has not been issued to your account is because you have made cash out on 02nd September 2005 01:28:41 EST. Any player, who has made cash out within the validity period of the bonus (04th September 2005 00:01 AM EST to 06th September 2005), does not qualify for this bonus.

This is a decision taken by the management and has come into effect immediately. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Regards
Madhavi
Poker Customer Care

----

I'm not holding my breath, but I am hoping to get someone a bit more... not dumb.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:05 AM

That e-mail should be placed into some sort of Bad Offshore Support Hall of Fame.

I could forgive the ESL verbiage, but surely even a foreign national knows that the 2nd comes before the 4th.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

----

Dear *OrianasDad*,

The reason why the bonus has not been issued to your account is because you have made cash out on 02nd September 2005 01:28:41 EST. Any player, who has made cash out within the validity period of the bonus (04th September 2005 00:01 AM EST to 06th September 2005), does not qualify for this bonus.

This is a decision taken by the management and has come into effect immediately. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Regards
Madhavi
Poker Customer Care

----

I'm not holding my breath, but I am hoping to get someone a bit more... not dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Instant Classic, that's all there is to say...
Old 09-07-2005, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

----

Dear *OrianasDad*,

Regards
Madhavi
Poker Customer Care

----

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the confusion caused by the previous email. We have checked our records and found that your cash out was done before the deposit, but not during the validity of the bonus.

Regards

John
Poker Customer Care
Old 09-07-2005, 02:50 PM

Well after at least an email a day for the past 4 days not only did they not fix the elapsed bonus problem but I have still yet to even get any kind of response from them even a dumb one. I really don't care what kind of problems they had this past weekend. If customer service can't respond to a question within four days then they suck. All the emails I sent them were polite even to the bitter end and I sent each email to info@empirepoker.com and cashier@empirepoker.com