Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 07-28-2005, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Democrats are still 100+ years behind the curve.

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh so the democrats using the race card and the republicans pointing it out, is now wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said it wasn't wrong. In fact, I said the commercial was unfair; but it's not racist, like BGC claims.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Willie Horton

Good point.
Who's Willie Horton, anyway?
A murdering rapist that Democrat Gov. Michael Dukaksis let out of jail on a weekend furlough and then he murdered and raped some more. The republicans were completey justified to let the American people know that Dukaksis was a naive bleeding heart liberal. Thank god that fool did not become president. He would have given Jimmy Carter a run for being the worst modern US president.

I suppose democrats think that giving prison furloughs to violent prisoners is 'progressive'. The democrats had NO DEFENSE for the STUPIDITY of these prison furloughs so they lamely tried to say the republicans were being rascists since Horton was black. Mmmmmmmmm.....so if Horton was white it is OK to point out the folly of Dukaksis's prison furlough program but since Horton is black then it is rascist. Ahhhh.....you liberals are SO LOGICAL. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I thought democrats wanted a race blind society yet they were the first ones to point out Horton was black. LOL. The Dem leaders are such hypocrites. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Are liberals 100 years behind the times?

why does it seem that liberals want to define themselves by pointing out what republicans do as wrong rather than define their position independent of others views and on it's merits?
Old 07-28-2005, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Are liberals 100 years behind the times?

No idea man, I bet if we searched this forum we couldn't find to many valid liberal solutions to any problems, just them being angry and just objecting to anything conservatives have to say without any alternative.