Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: What happened to Mattias Anderson ?

Second that... irrespective of how well he plays; what a decent person he is; etc. he behaves like a moronic ass and is painfully annoying to watch. I would just as soon have a chimp on meth at my table.

On second thought about "second that", I will defer on the red-hot poker and just hit the mute button and stare out the window until I think it's safe.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 PM

I would pay to see THAT.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:34 PM

"Second that... irrespective of how well he plays; what a decent person he is; etc. he behaves like a moronic ass and is painfully annoying to watch. I would just as soon have a chimp on meth at my table.

On second thought about "second that", I will defer on the red-hot poker and just hit the mute button and stare out the window until I think it's safe."

OK now that's pretty funny. I hear you all and respect your opinions. My friends who saw him on TV (but never played with him) all felt the same way as y'all. I admit i cringed a little bit at his behavior

A little context: he was very young and the money meant sooo much to him you wouldn't believe it. More so than most, I can guarantee. He was crippled on day two - down to about 2K and on days 3-4 had a fever of 101 (not high but enough to sap him). He's a very sensitive kid and I hope the next time he has a chance to shine (and I do hope he does), he will leave a better impression.

Doesnt anyone remember D'Agustino's TV meltdown/tantrum when he was 21 and crippled to one 1K chip? I say give the kid a break, and hope Mats doesnt prove me wrong. I wouldn't mind a meth chimp tho either
Old 07-10-2005, 02:36 PM

Read my post a little closer. I'm not doubting his talent as a poker player. His behavior at the table was assinine.
And based on your post you're a douche also.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:49 PM

All your previous post said was "Guy is a total douche".

Very insightful. Just trying to defend the guy a little, what makes me a douche for doing that? I'm not saying he wasn't annoying on TV.

I'm sure you'll grace us all with your wit, charm, and machismo when you get your 15 minutes of fame.. Ya dick
Old 07-10-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That Swedish guy was fun to watch and did well last year. Anyone know what happened with him ? Is he in this years ME ? I have not heard anything about him. Just a question i was pondering.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was a retard and I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I hear his mother clubbed him to death with a frozen salami
Old 07-10-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A shame he didnt shut his douchebag mouth or ur opinion of him (at least perhaps of his play) would change.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.

I, for one, am not surprised he isn't at the ME this year. I'm surprised he made it out of Vegas last year with his arms and legs in tact after that embarassing display.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:02 PM

Well, what did you think my post referred to? His poker playing ability ? And I really don't care if he had a fever and his strength was sapped. The guy was a jackass.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, it's

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA
Old 07-10-2005, 03:12 PM

I know. Everybody who didnt know him hated him evidently. I just feel bad for the guy, personally. Tho im not sure why as he made a sh*load of money. He was a true "kid" and acted as such.

Now I wonder if hes been getting hatemail. U guys are brutal