Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Old 06-03-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: I don\'t understand..Maybe you will??

[ QUOTE ]
I recommend buying pokertracker (or at least downloading the free sample version) and seeing what your numbers look like compared to those in the FAQ at the top of the forum recommend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:30 PM

A bit of a tangent to the topic, but I would recommend looking to clear bonuses while you are learning to win online. It will definitely ease some of the strain of losing money while you learn to play and you can focus on the game itself.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best thing you can do is post hands that you are unsure if you played correctly or had questions about and stay away from 1/2 for now (until you are beating .5/1 for a while). Also make sure you are always playing for a bonus (www.bonuswhores.com should give you a few to start with) - it will help out somewhat.

You would also be well served to try to comment on posted hands here before reading the responses (forcing you to go through the thought process on difficult hands and seeing how your line compares to the other posters).

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-03-2005, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best thing you can do is post hands you thought you played correctly or had questions about

[/ QUOTE ]

My english was not so good, basically I was trying to say some that he thought were standard plays and some that he had questions about. Thanks for clarifying [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Best thing you can do is post hands you thought you played correctly or had questions about

[/ QUOTE ]

My english was not so good, basically I was trying to say some that he thought were standard plays and some that he had questions about. Thanks for clarifying [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I was just pointing out that posting hands like this doesn't do much good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (9 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (7.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB
Old 06-03-2005, 04:53 PM

Unless followed with "villian showed 95, should I check the river when the board pairs?" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What type of adjustments, other than not playing? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

It's impossible to say what you're doing right or wrong in a complete vacuum. Hang around the forums for a while, respond to hands, and see what happens.