Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 06-11-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

The video does not work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] from the orginial post.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:28 PM

I'm afraid i've accidentally deleted the video from the server, and i don't have a backup of it lying around [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2005, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The video does not work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] from the orginial post.

[/ QUOTE ]

It(the video) wasn't that good anyway, I couldn't tell what was going on.

Just download MTH and make sure you have .net, then open mth.exe on your desktop or wherever and then begin opening poker windows.

set it "active table location" to top right
check mark the two top boxes
then because i don't have enought realestate, i put one window in the upper right and all the rest in the lower left so they extend beyond the desktop, you don't need to see them until it's Time anyway.

This way you can quickly look at the full window in the upper right in its entirety which makes for easily making decisions.

Then if you have autohotkey and a mouse with programmable buttons you will rarely ever have to even move you mouse for the rest of your life [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] This stuff is all extra though, stick to the basics above and you will be happy.

Use it with the .50/$1 tables first til you get the hang of it. If I Remember correctly it doesn't work on play tables.

Once you get going you will wonder how you ever multitabled before. I went from 4 to 6-8 on a good day and that is on a computer that is laptop XP 1024X768

Truly it is unbelievable

To the Author again, hats off and will send a donation when I figure a good way to do that.

Disclaimer: if you lose it and crush your computer or worse, i do not wish to be held responsible for anything in a court of law and if you have read this Post you agree to these terms [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-13-2005, 01:58 AM

Any updates coming?
Old 06-13-2005, 08:42 AM

Currently i'm busy with work, i might have time to make an update sometime within the next couple of weeks.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:07 PM

Awesome.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:30 AM

OK, I have been using MTH for about a week now and last night I tried to multi-table without it. I forgot how much easier this little program makes playing multiple tables.

One thing that is a bit frustrating is that it only works on tables named "Table ######". If my fishy buddies are sitting at a table that has another name that does not start with "Table" MTH does not recognize that table. Is there a fix on the way for this?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:31 PM

Yeah, in the next version i'm handling all windows containing the text ". Good Luck ", but not the text "Lobby". That should mean all MTT's, SnG's and so forth, should be taken care of.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, in the next version i'm handling all windows containing the text ". Good Luck ", but not the text "Lobby". That should mean all MTT's, SnG's and so forth, should be taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to try using poker-edge for its table selection abilities and then shut it down once I was up and running but it doesn't play nice nice with MTH, darn.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-20-2005, 07:00 AM

I've never tried PokerEdge, what abilities are those? And what were the problems?