Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Best Office Party Stories?

[ QUOTE ]
Year before that, that same boss grabbed the female "ice queen" boss and dragged her out on the dance floor. In the office they can't stand each other. Got some good pics of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is always funny. I worked with two people that did this regularly. I was their boss and actually had to pull them apart once. They hated each other with a passion. After a few drinks their hatred always turned into another kind of passion. I can remember seeing the two of them drunkenly groping each other no less than four times at office functions.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Best Office Party Stories?

Back when I was teaching...

The party was thrown at a bar, but we had to pay for drinks, cuz schools have no money. So some of the younger teachers pregamed a bit. The English department mentions this female student that's really bothering her, and a few other teachers chime in about she's not a good student in their classes as well. The new math teacher, who's quite drunk from pregaming, suddenly gets excited about this student, and says, "Yeah, so and so doesn't know [censored] about trig, but she's hot as hell. I gave a her a C just she'd feel like she owed me. I can't wait until her parents make her come for extra help." Everyone looks at him horrified. He looks at me, cuz I was her science teacher. "Jay, you know you want to tap that ass..." (I totally did- this girl wore these microminiskirts and tops with no bra all the time. Just walking jailbait...but I digress) and I just hung him out to dry and didn't say anything. Said math teacher got fired after Xmas break.