Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Flight Transfers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People that check bags are suckers. Pack light and carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . like one of those pricks that boards just as they close the door and has a bag that barely fits in an overhead (if no one elses stuff is already in there) but has no chance of fitting under the seat (where it is supposed to fit . . if it is to be carried on) . . . and then holds everything up for 10 minutes while the flight attendants scramble around trying to find a place for the monsterous bag to go.

yah . . . people who check baggage . . .those are the suckers all right

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

You can pack for a week in a reasonable sized carry-on. It's actually the idiots that try to carry on three large bags or something idiotic like a guitar that I have problems with. I'd venture that if nearly everyone carried on one reasonably-sized bag, they'd all fit fine.

And checking bags IS for suckers. I hate when I travel for any extended period or have a bunch of work crap that forces me to be a sucker occasionally. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2005, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Flight Transfers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People that check bags are suckers. Pack light and carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . like one of those pricks that boards just as they close the door and has a bag that barely fits in an overhead (if no one elses stuff is already in there) but has no chance of fitting under the seat (where it is supposed to fit . . if it is to be carried on) . . . and then holds everything up for 10 minutes while the flight attendants scramble around trying to find a place for the monsterous bag to go.

yah . . . people who check baggage . . .those are the suckers all right

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey--I said pack light. I always travel with a carry-on that is well within regulation size. It's really not that hard.