Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 11-24-2004, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Folding AK UTG?

i never said folding AK with deep stacks made sense, thats just why [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i also folded it when i got serious action when i thought i could run against too many people.

it is weak tight, and im sure it was a hole in my game, but i never rated AK that strongly unless i can either take control of a hand or i have position over someone (preferably both).

-----

as for pokertracker, im planning on getting it myself within a week or two. the HUD is prolly the best reason to get it once its up and running, great idea by those two guys.

until then im just storing my HH in hotmail (i like the idea of asking you at the end of a T if you want the history mailed to you, rather than you having to ask like in stars, or spend ages finding it in pokerroom).

i know about the storage of HH on the hard drive, i hear theres problems with it because of a lack of summary, before i get it ill have to ask some questions, plenty of points that are grey area to me.

-----

for those of you keeping score, ive just played my 3rd party game, and got 1st. seriously, when you guys said party was easy i didnt think it was this easy [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phill