Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 04:52 AM

Default Re: A modest proposal.

Im not sure if this has been said yet but I was very sad to read the true topic of this post. I was really looking forward to something involving eating the poor, feeding the poor with the bodies of the poorer, or something along those lines.

-Brad
Old 12-17-2005, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure if this has been said yet but I was very sad to read the true topic of this post. I was really looking forward to something involving eating the poor, feeding the poor with the bodies of the poorer, or something along those lines.

-Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. For shame!

Surf
Old 12-17-2005, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. For shame!

Surf

[/ QUOTE ]

^_^
Old 12-17-2005, 08:17 AM

Others had said things along these lines......

Reply to threads here if you'd like. People will still respect your opinions if your thoughts are good. No one cares what limit you play if you're not starting a thread with a hand post.

Post your hands in SSHUSH and be the "big cheese" in that forum. Let the micro players look up to you and don't worry about teaching them. It will be a long time before they get to be competition at your level. Also, you will still learn from interacting with them and giving thought to your own replies. Sometimes, students make great teachers.