Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Followup: re Open letter to True Poker

In a thread from last week, I had posted an open letter to True Poker that because of my zealousness in signing up with them I ended up going through what seemed to be a rogue affiliate that had made false promises and failed to respond to emails sent to them.

In very quick fashion, TruePokerCEO offered to look into the situation and see what could be done. I am reluctant to go into details (he is certainly welcome to do so however), but I wanted to let everyone know that he was wonderful in the handling of the situation and I could not be more pleased at its resolution.

Unfortunately, I still have family in town, but once they are gone, I look forward to making True Poker my 'regular' place of play.

As an aside, the guy who runs the site from which I got this affiliate (www.rakebackreview.com) mentioned that I was the second person to have a problem with this affiliate, and took down the link for him. This too was very much appreciated and I would recommend his site as well (well as much as I can without appearing as a shill).