Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Trip report...

I'm sick as a dog with the flu or something and have a house full of drunk-off-their-ass MILFs. I'm stoned on cold medecine mixed with alcohol. They've been drinking pina coladas and playing charades all night. I'm waiting for them to break out the Twister that one of them brought. Updates forthcoming.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Trip report...

Jake, you are a genuine real man of genius. Keep us updated, preferably with pictures.

Swede
Old 10-15-2005, 11:53 PM

I'll work on that. The wife may have hidden the camera in anticipation. She's usually one stewp ahead on things like that.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to insist the next one of her little get togethers like this is a lingerie party if I'm stuck at home during it.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:55 PM

this is when you bust out your incredible charm, have your wife turned on and yet slightly jealous, and ravage her all night...
Old 10-15-2005, 11:56 PM

You do realize it's Jake we're talking about here, right?

Swede
Old 10-15-2005, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize it's Jake we're talking about here, right?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, its all about confidence. Jake, just pretend that Thinman and Dead are moving in on them and you will NOT let this happen.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, its all about confidence. Jake, just pretend that Thinman and Dead are moving in on them and you will NOT let this happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping this eventually turns into a make-out party. they're pretty drunk. However, given the amount of cold meds I've consumed today, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up if I wanted.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping this eventually turns into a make-out party. they're pretty drunk. However, given the amount of cold meds I've consumed today, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up if I wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

LITTLE BLUE PILL
Old 10-16-2005, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...i'm also at home, drinking some wine, dealing with some pain in the ass allergies, and swabbing my foot with iodine...long story short, i was at a friends house playing "bridge" last night, did a quick hop over a fence to check out the neighbors beer pong, and just happened (while wearing sandals) to land on a [censored] pipe sticking out of his lawn...very nice....
Old 10-16-2005, 02:01 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i can't believe you're objectifying women like this. you should be embarassed that you are mentioning details about their private lives. and are you married? should you be suggesting things involving cheating on your wife? this certainly does not belong on this forum, or anyplace else. you should be ashamed of yourself.