Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: What are your 3 biggest fears/phobias?

[ QUOTE ]
I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"

[/ QUOTE ]

ive always thought, that if i knew i was going to drown, and there was no way out...id say [censored] it, an just start inhaling...
Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM

My biggest fears/phobias:

snakes (I actually passed out the last time I saw one)
Being tied up
Burning
Old 10-16-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You've been here 8 days you don't know [censored]. All you are is typical internet girl stereo type who thinks attacking one of her own and joining the masses is best way to get noticed and accepted by all the boys. You strike me as incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting and pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Annoying" to me is someone who can't spell out words and uses AOL-speak like "u" instead of "you." If you claim that to be incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting, and pathetic, that's your prerogative. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

darling...its not "AOL" speak- like...its called i write alot of shorthand and on here...thats shorthand for me...thx for caring...come again
Old 10-16-2005, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"

[/ QUOTE ]

id be more worried about buring than drowning

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, come to think of it, there are probably few things as horrible as burning to death. I'll add it to my list. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 12:59 AM

1. Being eaten alive, specifically by sharks. I saw Jaws too young. Way too young.

2. Going to jail and being someone's bitch.

3. Getting Alzheimers.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive always thought, that if i knew i was going to drown, and there was no way out...id say [censored] it, an just start inhaling...

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that it's hard to accept the fact that you're definitely going to drown...you fight right until the end. You're suffocating to death...which is unbelievably horrible.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that it's hard to accept the fact that you're definitely going to drown...you fight right until the end. You're suffocating to death...which is unbelievably horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

but its quicker and alot less painful than many other things...u panic like a mofo at 1st...but its fast...no matter what the situation is and how long u can "normally" hold ur breath...when u panic that times cut in half if not less... so even for those 3 minute guys out there...its not that long [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

its a girl??? how did i miss that? if its sayin im annoying its gotta be a poster thats already been here which means 99.9% chance its NOT a girl

[/ QUOTE ]

She said her biggest fear was unplanned pregancy...

[/ QUOTE ]

musta missed that...guess if i had seen it it could be assumed he was worried about gettin his sister pregnant

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahah! Nice one!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:09 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i'm pretty much afraid of everything.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My drowning experience was nothing like that. I was held underwater for over a minute in a hydraulic after our raft tipped over while whitewater rafing. I only popped out of the hydraulic after I had used up all of my energy trying to swim to the surface, had completely run out of air, and was certain I was about to die. Once I went limp and half-passed out, the hydraulic spit me out. I had nightmares about drowing for months afterwards.