Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Opinion on fulltilt

if the time limit is 4 months, it should be cake clearing the full $600, if you multi-table the 25NL for a few hours a day
Old 11-22-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if the time limit is 4 months, it should be cake clearing the full $600, if you multi-table the 25NL for a few hours a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. I was under the mistaken impression that even multitabling NL100 it would be hard to clear. Shows what I know. Bad source I suppose.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:17 PM

here's a hint do you want to net as much money as possible or are other things higher on your priority list like clearing a bonus or trying a new room which can be fun.

IF you want to net as much money as possible find the best games first-that means Party and assorted smaller rooms.

I dont know why so many players focus on the unimportant things. If you play poker for the money find the best games-if you can combine rakeback and bonuses with that great or if the formula of play/rb/bonuses yeild the best results do that..but find rooms that offer the best overall return.. imo there are many others sites to play over FullTilt..trying to help not be a dick..
Old 11-23-2005, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
here's a hint do you want to net as much money as possible or are other things higher on your priority list like clearing a bonus or trying a new room which can be fun.

IF you want to net as much money as possible find the best games first-that means Party and assorted smaller rooms.

I dont know why so many players focus on the unimportant things. If you play poker for the money find the best games-if you can combine rakeback and bonuses with that great or if the formula of play/rb/bonuses yeild the best results do that..but find rooms that offer the best overall return.. imo there are many others sites to play over
FullTilt..trying to help not be a dick..

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what u mean but at the 25 NL tables i havent found many that I cant beat once I move up then game selection will definately be a huge focus
Old 11-23-2005, 01:15 AM

I'm sure you can beat them all but you want to be greedy right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I would make a couple deposits if you can at various rooms and get a feel for the total return(rb/hourly earn/bonuses) you may get for your time.

I'm telling you that playing on Party burning off a bonus or playing w/rb will yield better results than FullTilt with the same thats all or maybe Absolute where you can earn rakeback and burn off a bonus at the same time. I have no clue how Absolute's ssnl games are. I left for good 2 years ago..I hate their cheapass software.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. I was under the mistaken impression that even multitabling NL100 it would be hard to clear. Shows what I know. Bad source I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, $600 is a bit too much to clear... Do the math... I actually made an excel formula for this. To clear $400 in 4 months, playing 2 hours a day, you need to get a bonus of about $3.10 a day (which for me, 4-tabling, is about 1.5 - 2 hours). To clear $600 you need about $5.25 a day, which is a bit much on the 25 NL tables...
If you gotta clear $600, i'd move up in limits to clear it... $600 is tiring, and considering the effort you're putting in at the 25NL, not worth it... input far exceeds output...
Old 11-24-2005, 10:19 PM

do not deposit on full tilt it is the worst site ever. people play horrondously and suck out consistantly. can not even cound the amount of times ive been in preflop with a higher pocket pair and lose to a river set or when people open shove a10 after u re raise with queens preflop and they suck out and river an ace on flop of all rags. I never had a problem on party poker with winning sessions and fulltilt has me mind boggled on what to do.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:29 PM

enjoy tryin to clear that bonus playin 25nl it will end up taking u a grandd to clear it because of all the rediculous hands that will beat ur aces or higher pocket pairs... the only time i ever felt comfortable on that site was with the nuts if u flop a flush against top pair ur bound to get runner runner boated
Old 11-24-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
enjoy tryin to clear that bonus playin 25nl it will end up taking u a grandd to clear it because of all the rediculous hands that will beat ur aces or higher pocket pairs... the only time i ever felt comfortable on that site was with the nuts if u flop a flush against top pair ur bound to get runner runner boated

[/ QUOTE ]

Gimme a break. You might just suck at poker.

P.S. The games are very good there.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do not deposit on full tilt it is the worst site ever. people play horrondously and suck out consistantly. can not even cound the amount of times ive been in preflop with a higher pocket pair and lose to a river set or when people open shove a10 after u re raise with queens preflop and they suck out and river an ace on flop of all rags. I never had a problem on party poker with winning sessions and fulltilt has me mind boggled on what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't often nonsensical "don't play there because the players are too bad" posts on 2+2.