Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 08:21 AM

Default Re: RIGGED SITES - DOOM SWITCH, MUST READ

if I had to investigate integrity of online poker, I would rather collect large sample of winning hands and compare it
to the probability that they exists.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:24 AM

Yes, someone should, I agree, but i d ont have the time, I just play poker for a living & use a little common sense after seeing millions of hands online & am unable to beat horrible players that play everyhand & call every raise out of position when i dominate live NL play. Just a little common sense is sometimes the best thing.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:37 AM

There are some reviews already made by important authorities online. Unfortunately, I don't have those reviews handy. I know this because before I decided to play online, this was one of my concerns. Oh! by the way... I've been playing for about 18 months now and I'm ahead $43K. I even won a spot for this year's WSOP paid by online poker sites and all I had to do was contribute with rake. I think that is fair...
Old 09-06-2005, 08:39 AM

well, i won a seat to wsop last year online & turned $250 into over 50k in 4 weeks at one site, but then as they always do, the doom switch hit & i lost almost all of it playing the same way i won. mostly 5 10 NL
Old 09-06-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, i won a seat to wsop last year online & turned $250 into over 50k in 4 weeks at one site, but then as they always do, the doom switch hit & i lost almost all of it playing the same way i won. mostly 5 10 NL

[/ QUOTE ]

It is amazing what some people will go through to convince themselves they really are a good player. Your only "proof" for Absolute being rigged is that you hit cold cards after being on what I'm sure was a MASSIVE heater. You can't know that you were "playing the same way you won." If you're this irrational about your results, you probably got on-tilt the moment you started losing (especially since when you started losing, you "knew" it was because of a Doom Switch yet you kept playing anyway - genius move, there, buddy). What's more, you seem to know almost nothing about sample size relevance when examining the feasibility of your claims. You also know nothing about how online poker sites make their money...it's not based on which deposits they get from which players...it's about rake. If ANYTHING, the only kind of "rigged deck" that makes ANY financial sense for these sites is one that gives too many players too many good cards, thereby building slightly bigger-than-normal pots and as a result, higher $raked/hand.

Nevertheless, you are a dicktard who should be dragged out into the street and beaten like a dog. Oh yeah, before you start spouting more BS...I don't work for any of the poker sites, I'm not a computer programmer, I don't work for the CIA, I'm not an extra-terrestrial, I'm not Tony Soprano or any of his henchmen.....I just happen to believe that you are mentally unbalanced and in total denial about the fact that you SUCK AT POKER! I and plenty of people I know make and have made consistent, generous livings playing online poker for varying periods of time (months and years). That you can't doesn't mean it's rigged. And that I know that what you're saying is retarded doesn't mean I'm part of a conspiracy.

Maybe you should go to a mental hospital. Just an idea.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very few of us know about the DOOM SWITCH. Some have troubles believing it really exists. Those who understand it take measures to avoid its cruelness.

NOw how in Gods name can one who knows it exists beyond doubt continue to bleed off 50k while it's on? You must be some piece of work.

The doom switch is easily identified by all who understand it. When it is turned on, it takes no longer than three doomed played losing hands to identify. When DOOMED, a player who understands the switch will leave that site for several days until the DOOM SWITCH expires naturally. The DOOM switch doesn't predetermine how much you will lose as we know, it just predetermines how long it will stay on for the doomed player.

That's why after three indentifiable doomed hands I leave the site and move to another site. When I do go back to a site that I was DOOMED at, much time will have passed and the DOOM switch will have expired.

You must learn how to deal with the DOOM SWITCH and quit complaining about it's existence. It is very profitable to us in the know if you use it to your advantage. Make notes on players who are playing under the DOOM SWITCH and don't realize it. Just as it's easy for us to identify when it is on for us, we can easily identify when it is on for others. Much money can be made by playing at tables filled with those playing under the DOOM SWITCH.

So dude, get a clue and quit complaining. There is much money to be made for us who understand the DOOM SWITCH.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very few of us know about the DOOM SWITCH. Some have troubles believing it really exists. Those who understand it take measures to avoid its cruelness.

NOw how in Gods name can one who knows it exists beyond doubt continue to bleed off 50k while it's on? You must be some piece of work.

The doom switch is easily identified by all who understand it. When it is turned on, it takes no longer than three doomed played losing hands to identify. When DOOMED, a player who understands the switch will leave that site for several days until the DOOM SWITCH expires naturally. The DOOM switch doesn't predetermine how much you will lose as we know, it just predetermines how long it will stay on for the doomed player.

That's why after three indentifiable doomed hands I leave the site and move to another site. When I do go back to a site that I was DOOMED at, much time will have passed and the DOOM switch will have expired.

You must learn how to deal with the DOOM SWITCH and quit complaining about it's existence. It is very profitable to us in the know if you use it to your advantage. Make notes on players who are playing under the DOOM SWITCH and don't realize it. Just as it's easy for us to identify when it is on for us, we can easily identify when it is on for others. Much money can be made by playing at tables filled with those playing under the DOOM SWITCH.

So dude, get a clue and quit complaining. There is much money to be made for us who understand the DOOM SWITCH.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.