Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 06-28-2004, 09:27 PM

Default Looking for Party Affiliates

I'm tired of Pacific, and I hear what a fish-tank Party Poker is. I'm planning on moving my roll over there and playing soon. I'm also looking to maximize my gain in doing so.

Players: What's the best way of doing this? Rake-back, deposit bonuses, or other?

Affiliates: PM me with your deals.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Looking for Party Affiliates

You came to the right place!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 09:34 PM

Check your PMs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 09:57 PM

You should play on Ub. Leave Party to the professionals.

Ub offers way more deposit bonuses than Party. The total of your earn rate + deposit bonuses on Ub should be almost, kinda, just about, the same as your earn rate at Party. They also give you tons of Ub points!! Yummy!!

Party's rake is also higher than the industry 'standard', ironically, they make up most of the industry..

Play on Ub. The game is not as soft, but almost as soft, which is soft enough. And the deposit bonuses more than make up for it.. well.. sorta, which is also sorta close enough.

Between the deposit bonuses and the Ub points, it's like getting comps.. and you get to play in an almost, nearly, kinda, just about, party-like game to boot!

And the software is sooo cool. Don't you want to play on better software? Think about it! As a bonus you become a better player, more quickly - or maybe bust out before your game matures, I'm not sure which is more likely. Don't you want to become a better player more quickly?

Besides, the games on Party will eventually get tougher. But this won't be gradual.. it will happen overnight, and the guys on Party won't be able to improve in time. But YOU will! Your tough lessons in an almost-party like environment at Ub, will harden you for the long haul. When the Party pros finally must face the leaks in their game,(and make no mistake, this is destined to happen overnight rather than gradually) you can say, I have tons of Ub points to prove I am a certified expert! You will be ahead of the rest of the field.. theoretically, though not necessarily financially.

Don't worry, there will always be a game.. I have information from good sources that they are always waiting for you to take a seat - they will do everything in their power to help you collect those Ub points.. they have some very good hosts that have your best interests in mind.

If they ask who referred you, just reply: sumdumguy... a respected 2+2 poster.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:59 PM

hey i just bought in for 100 on Party, i dont have a new account, its actually old, but i dotn think i bought in for real money ever before there.

is it too late for me to take advantage of any of that stuff?