Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-30-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Playing on account question.

So I have been refer a friend'ing people from myspace. I got a guy to sign up, he deposited, but has yet to begin playing. I asked, "Hey, have you begun playing? If not, want me to play for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]" and he was open to the idea. I don't wanna screw the guy over, just play the 125 raked hands and get my $50 bonus, and he won't be able to play until next week.

I have played and deposited on Party for my own account lately. Then I withdrew. Here's the question. I referred him from my computer, he signed up and deposited from his computer from wherever he lives, if I went onto the account and played for him(from my computer) would this cause problems with Party? I'm going to my dad's house tonight, should I wait until I get there to play on the account?

Any insight would be great.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Playing on account question.

no probably would be fine. as long as he OPENED acct from his cpu/ip, it won't be a prob, or at least shouldn't be.

although striking any kind of deal with someone u met on myspace is exceptionally dumb.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:21 PM

There's 0 risk in it for me. All I want to do is play the 125 raked hands for him so I can get the $50. He will have none of my account info.

Edit: 0 risk not including getting both accounts frozen, which is what I'm worried about.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:28 PM

are you an affiliate? or are you doing the refer a friend thing? both cases i don't think ur account will be in any danger.

but, if you are an affiliate, 125 hands may not be enough, they will want him to play until his rake covers what they pay you.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:31 PM

I'm doing the refer a friend thing. On the account page, it says 125 hands until it releases both of our bonuses.

I have deposited, played, withdrew from my cpu/ip and playing with an account that I referred may seem a bit sketchy to Party. Also, if that account starts getting played from a computer 3000 miles away, it might put some red flags up?