Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about th

[ QUOTE ]
I emailed them, told them I'd rather just have freaking money. I don't care if its $.03 per point. I already ordered a beanie. That's the best option they have. And its not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

if they offered $0.03 per point, there would be a lot of happy people. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about th

[ QUOTE ]
Dear fyodor,

In regard to your email, the PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been setup to reward player who generate a high number of Player Club Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Player who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalized email and telephone support, special free rolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lucy
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer

[/ QUOTE ]

They really are just a bunch of idiots.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:11 PM

Party are on the way down now I think...if Stars sorts out some kind of decent bonus scheme for Ring (which Lee seems to be promising when he says that the lack of rakeback will be a 'non-issue' soon) then Party are going to lose the #1 slot very soon..
Old 12-03-2005, 04:45 PM

My response from info@partypoker:

Dear Assani,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to note your approval and eagerness to play on our site, and we
also appreciate your suggestions. We do make changes and upgrades in our
software from time to time owing to popular demand. Please feel free to contact
us with any further suggestions you might have, to help us make PartyPoker.com
the premier destination for poker players.

We thank you continued support and for helping us in making Partypoker.com the
premier destination of poker players.

We wish you good luck and hope you have an enjoyable gaming experience on our
site.

If you have further questions, suggestions and/or concerns, please contact us
via our live chat feature or simply reply to this message.

Rajesh
Poker Customer Care

And my response from vip@partypoker:

Dear Assani,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I have already forwarded them to my
manager who will surely read them and make a decision whether to implement them
or not.

It is because of players like yourself that we are able to improve our site and
offer players the best we can.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions. I wish you the best of luck at our
tables and hope you have a great day.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available
24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
PokerPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care
Old 12-03-2005, 04:52 PM

I will pass on this forum link to my manager, thanks for the suggestions!
Old 12-03-2005, 05:07 PM

party has already said that they will be adding items to their store...including cash for points and electronic items (like I-pods and what-not).

when they will actually get around to doing this is anyone's guess. but they have mentioned this before and no new news has come in the responses in this thread/.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:35 PM

I agree; Party DESPERATELY needs new schwag to give away.

Empire has an excellent collection of choices. It doesn't bother me if things have the Party logo on them, if they are nice things or things I would want anyway.

Electronics are a nice step in the right direction. . .

There are major catalogs from firms that do re-branded merchandise. I used to order from one for my company. There's absolutely no reason an outfit like Party can't offer a wide selection of customized items, including executive pens, drink holders, mugs, key rings, mugs, lighters, flashlights/torches, clocks, desktop items, bags and cases, travel mugs/coozies/car carriers, tools, candy, coffee, baloons, there's no end to it.

If Party sold Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee grounds, I would get a lot. I drink it by the gallon while playing. Or Dunkin' Donuts coupons.

Stress balls to throw. Or a stress pad for pounding the table on a suck-out.

Folding chairs for the beach. Barstools for the home poker set.

Check out positivepromotions.com or abetteridea.com, and qualitylogoproducts.com. I'll bet anyone here can find some things they wouldn't mind blowing party points on.

Notepads. Chip clips. Tumblers.

Playing cards, for chrissake.

I know someone who'd get Party Dice.

I'd love the following:

http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/o...ine-opener.htm

http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/c...er-pointer.htm

http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/c...t-pen-y201.htm

http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/custo...FTOKEN=99698315

Finding a bunch of items I wouldn't mind getting took me two minutes. What would you like?
Old 12-03-2005, 05:38 PM

Look folks. Any of the veteran party players here know that management could give a [censored] less about customer satisfaction.

In fact there have been several players with large rake contributions who threatened closing their accounts. They were told oh well sorry to hear this..

They just don't care. Nothing will change their minds, NOTHING.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party are on the way down now I think...if Stars sorts out some kind of decent bonus scheme for Ring (which Lee seems to be promising when he says that the lack of rakeback will be a 'non-issue' soon) then Party are going to lose the #1 slot very soon..

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is generating at least 5x the revenue of Stars.. there is no Poker site even close!!!
Old 12-03-2005, 08:53 PM

I have over 300,000 pp points. Trying to make a statement that their stuff isn't worth anything, one day I ordered 50 beanies cause there's nothing else to do with the points. 2 weeks later, sure enough I get a box with 50 yellow PP beanies in it. I took it to the goodwill, so maybe some homeless people will have warm heads this winter.