Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Pregnancy/Health Scare - Fiancee - Help

Is this sort of like the South Park episode where everyone eats food backwards?
Old 11-02-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'Cause like, why go to a doctor when you can just ask a chatroom that just paid a guy to eat butter?

[/ QUOTE ]

greatest thing i've read in a while.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A woman doesnt get sick 2 weeks after she gets pregnant

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My wife's body's reaction to pregnancy began literally within 48 hours of conception.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/m...ess-start.html

Odds are it was probably something else...but Im not a gyno. I say go see a doc.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:39 PM

Just mathematically I doubt it:
Birth Control Pills: 99% effective
Withdrawl: 80% effective
The percentages are over the course of a year of normal sex.

Morning sickness typically doesn't show itself until a month or so after conception.
The only day that your wife could have possibly been fertile would have been on Halloween Night.

I very much doubt she is pregnant.

If she is pregnant, which I doubt, she could always take Mifeprex which is a medicinal aborticfiant, but typically women don't feel like its a "real" abortion, like vacuuming and cutting. Of course this depends on your guys moral/ethical grounds of course.

I very much doubt she is pregnant.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:33 AM

Well from personal experience if your fiancee has a common 28 day cycle which is generally on time every month..the proper time for conception from personal findings is 7 days after the period starts to 14 days after the the start...so the timeframe actually works out if her last one lasted 6 days.. you guys do it over next 2 days i believe? and also i've known friends who felt the effects the day after conception =/ the headaches and puking goes right along with pregnancy which is worst in the first trimester :O sorry from grammar just worked a double shift [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] from what your saying im thinking shes pregnant...also dont say anything to her but watch what she eats..if she usually eats 3/4 of a plate and now eats a full plate..or eats cheese or fish or something which she doesnt usually eat then thats a sign because they definitly get weird cravings...or another test is eat foods with strong tastes and flavors like garlic or vinegar ...they are more sensitive to stuff like that and that'd be a sure give away...if you guys weren't planning on having a baby then darn...but turn it into a positive man shes your soon to be wife it would have happened anyways...

edit. just re-read your post and figured if she has a regular cycle then the scare zone for you is if yall did it alot during 23-30th..then that increases the chances that she is pregnant
Old 11-03-2005, 04:02 AM

why would you not cum inside her if she's on birth control? Thats kinda like the point.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would you not cum inside her if she's on birth control? Thats kinda like the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

abso-goddamn-lutely
Old 11-03-2005, 04:10 AM

A) The nice thing about kids is that they give you 9 months warning so you can prepare and get used to the idea.

B) Don't do what I did. I suspected my wife was pregnant so I shut off the water to the toilet so when she went in the morning she couldn't flush. After she left for work I stuck the EPT in the water and got a positive result (or in your case, negative). Then I told her that night she was pregnant. She was not happy about this and beat the hell out of me. Good times.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:26 AM

A girl is most prone to getting pregnant 14 days after the first day of her last period. (Just an FYI)

Thw symptoms you describe do not seem like pregnancy symptoms to me but all women are different. If she is taking birth control pills, she might have developped complications from it or could just be getting the flu.
Go get a pregancy test, they are very accurate nowadays. If the symptoms persist, take her to the doctor. I understand that she has a social disorder but her health is more important.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

B) Don't do what I did. I suspected my wife was pregnant so I shut off the water to the toilet so when she went in the morning she couldn't flush. After she left for work I stuck the EPT in the water and got a positive result (or in your case, negative). Then I told her that night she was pregnant. She was not happy about this and beat the hell out of me. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!