Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 10-16-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: So are the Giants for real?

I don't think you can make a reasonably accurate prediction about the NFC East this year right now.

The Eagles have been good at times, but you know McNabb is hurting right now. Fully healthy, they're probably the best team, but they're not healthy, and this is one of the most competitive divsions in football.

The Eagles have been inconsistent, while others have not really yet haven't yet put together a win over a marquee team, or a truly impressive performance.

I think all of these teams are good enough to contend, but I really don't want to pick a division winner right now. I guess I'd still go with the Eagles, but you just don't know at this point.

Almost every other division in football is easier to handicap than this one.

The one thing I will say is that at least two of these teams will make the playoffs.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: So are the Giants for real?

i like the chargers, always have. therefore im not a big fan of manning, but hes a manning. he will have at least a better than average career and i see the giants improving just because of his play. other than that, a few of the giants key players are getting kind of old and if they make a run it needs to be soon.