Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 10:39 PM

Default heads up from the same location

My girlfriend and I want to play some heads up limit holdem. We're pretty lazy and would rather let the computer do the shuffling and dealing. Is there a site that will let us play heads up at a private table? The problem is, we're connecting from the same IP address, so party won't let us sit together.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Re: heads up from the same location

www.[spammed]/MH

It is a prima skin.....you will need two computers lol

YOu need a refer a friend PM me
Old 09-13-2005, 11:36 PM

How about Yahoo!
Old 09-13-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about Yahoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

The rake is insane heads up.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:59 AM

Last time i tried, Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt Poker let me and my brother battle heads up on a two chair table. That policy could have changed of course, because any site that allows that might have cheatin going on. Back to UB, First we sat down on a real money table to play for $50, but then we realized it's real rake they're collecting, so we jumped on a heads up play money table, and promised to pay each other in real life afterwards. If you two can sit laptop to laptop on the same table, it's almost ideal... hell, i wish they would allow private tables on UB, and i could have a fast dealing full ring laptop game on Friday nights with my friends.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:21 AM

I watched 2 friends play heads up vs each other the other night(from the same couch): UB
Old 09-14-2005, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend and I want to play some heads up limit holdem. We're pretty lazy and would rather let the computer do the shuffling and dealing. Is there a site that will let us play heads up at a private table? The problem is, we're connecting from the same IP address, so party won't let us sit together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Play on play money tables and sort the money out afterwards in real life if thats what you want to do.

If you are on play money you cant exactly be told you're laundering money or dumping chips or anything.

Phill
Old 09-14-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play on play money tables and sort the money out afterwards in real life if thats what you want to do.

If you are on play money you cant exactly be told you're laundering money or dumping chips or anything.

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

I Believe that he want to play his girlfriend....they are not playing for real money, just fun...by the way OP, you read your own post yet??
Old 09-14-2005, 10:26 PM

Just catching up now. We ended up playing some heads up NL freezouts on PokerPages (first site I ever had an account at). We'll give UB a shot next time. I remember disliking their software last time I was tried it, but that was a long while ago.