Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 07:46 AM

Default Whats a good $$$/hour on Empire 50\'s 6 max?

I recently started recording my hands and using Poker Tracker again. My current $$$/hour is floating around the $30 mark. A good session would bring it up to $32 or so, a bad one would drop it to $28 or thereabouts. This is over 20k hands, nearly 80 hours of play. How do I fare?
Old 08-30-2005, 08:03 AM

Default Re: Whats a good $$$/hour on Empire 50\'s 6 max?

most good players are making at least $100-150 per table hour at such a level. the bad play of the opponents combined with the fact that really anyone can sit down and beat such a game means that you might want to drop down to the 25 or ten game until you're beating those for at least 50/hr in order to construct a winning game and learn how to really play poker.

I remember back when i played 50NL i beat it for i think 220/tablehour but of course im not only likely much smarter than you but im also a naturally gifted poker player and devastatingly gorgeous dapper gentleman.

fim
Old 08-30-2005, 08:09 AM

*Goes off to get sarcasm detector out of the shed
Old 08-30-2005, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
most good players are making at least $100-150 per table hour at such a level. the bad play of the opponents combined with the fact that really anyone can sit down and beat such a game means that you might want to drop down to the 25 or ten game until you're beating those for at least 50/hr in order to construct a winning game and learn how to really play poker.

I remember back when i played 50NL i beat it for i think 220/tablehour but of course im not only likely much smarter than you but im also a naturally gifted poker player and devastatingly gorgeous dapper gentleman.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]
If you were as gorgeous and smart as you claim, you wouldn't spend your time writing lame attempts at humor to amuse your internet buddies.

ÖÖ
Old 08-30-2005, 08:26 AM

So...the original question still stands!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

fim

[/ QUOTE ]
If you were as gorgeous and smart as you claim, you wouldn't spend your time writing lame attempts at humor to amuse your internet buddies.

ÖÖ

[/ QUOTE ]

another pathetic detractor whose personal winrate is threatened by the knowledge of what ispossible from a true natural poker genius young gun like myself.

I play the player not the cards. i can look into your soul and tell your cards and bluff you cos that's what i do. what did i have? sorry john, i forgot. once you step in a game with me, i've already spent your money.

fim
Old 08-30-2005, 09:22 AM

i bet you're a fatty.

on an unrelated topic, have you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

Buel-LER
Buel-LER

i think you'd enjoy the breakfast club too. that Molly was hot.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i bet you're a fatty.

on an unrelated topic, have you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

Buel-LER
Buel-LER

i think you'd enjoy the breakfast club too. that Molly was hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am lot like ferris in that women find me irresistable when sporting one of my many de-bon-aire vests. i think its the same massive interpersonal skills that make me such a hot young poker player who's always so daring cos i bluff you back when you try to bluff me.

as for me being a fatty, i can only hope that is a sorry attempt to cajole me into friendship with minor offhand insults that are akin to true friends. i know my animal magnetism transcends gender, but i already have enough hangers on who delight in nothing more than basking in my company. sorry.

fim

ps- i think we should get back to the real issue at hand namely the fact that OPs obviously feeble game needs help if he is ever to get out of the kiddie pool and wipe his ass with 8 grand like ballers such as myself do. i know some people just don't have "it" but he should at very least be able to make 100/hr at the 50's using rudimentary logic and just a little bit of thinking.

fim
Old 08-30-2005, 09:36 AM

fim,

Whats a decent conversion factor from BB/100 to $$/hour?

Thanks,
VR
Old 08-30-2005, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fim,

Whats a decent conversion factor from BB/100 to $$/hour?

Thanks,
VR

[/ QUOTE ]
Um...'math' tells that:
[BB/100 * $/BB * Hands/Hr]/100 = $/Hr