Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: DrDizzOOM

[ QUOTE ]
is this 10/20? considering i've never seen him, i'm guessing it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only seen him at 5/10.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've only seen him at 5/10.

[/ QUOTE ]

same
Old 09-13-2005, 11:20 PM

id say its about time for doom to show up here, insult all the posters, and challenge someone to a heads up match.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:21 PM

Worst bump ever!

Naming players in hands is fine, but having threads like this where players are simply being called out for playing poorly is REALLY stupid. I hope Robk deletes this thread or at the very least locks it.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Naming players in hands is fine, but having threads like this where players are simply being called out for playing poorly is REALLY stupid. I hope Robk deletes this thread or at the very least locks it

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think that theres anything wrong with this thread. why shouldnt people be allowed to discuss specific opponents?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:44 PM

I wouldn't be surprised at all if DrDizzOOM read 2+2. Make all the jokes you guys want, but he is a thinking player. He certainly doesn't think well, but he is trying to win money and those types of guys often read things on the net like 2+2.

I just think it's really bad for the preservation of the game to post things like this. I think it's pretty much agreed around here that posting lists of "the worst players at X/Y/ limit" is a bad idea; this is the same thing imo.

Last week a whole bunch of you guys freaked out over the rake increase at Party, many of you cited the fish going broke faster as one of your main concerns. Posting names of bad players and documenting all the ways in which they're bad is not going to keep the fish around any longer.

I don't think there's anything wrong with "discussing specific opponents" in certain manners (posting hands, for instance). This, however, isn't a discussion. So far this thread has just consisted of people posting their PT stats on him, saying there's "no way he reads 2+2" and talking about how much they've won/lost to him. If this "discussion" is of value to some people then the thread belongs here, I suppose. I just don't see who's benefitting from this thread.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:46 PM

[censored] Y'all BitcheS Y'aLL can't hang with the DizzOcter! I would [censored] any of you punk bitches up.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:47 PM

It takes up space and adds no content what so ever.

He was asking for a random guy on partypoker he had played with to PM him if he reads this board, IŽd hate to see that getting standard. Going through like 9 pages of new stuff every day on this board is enough for me atleast.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:49 PM

GOT IT!
Odds that he pussies out?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:51 PM

deleted by rob