Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2004, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Yet another Israeli atrocity

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you're sick. She was in a "combat zone" because that's what Israel has turned her country into. In the specific instance, she was trying to go to school, with her backpack, just like mine do every weekday. Not that it would make any difference to her assailant. Firing 20 rounds (5 to the head) point blank into a prone 13-year-old hardly has anything to do with her being in the wrong place.

[/ QUOTE ]

We do see this situation differently...I have been in a combat zone and know what it is like...It's easy to sit back and criticize from thousands of miles away in the comfort and safety of your home....War isn't at all like how Hollywood glorifies it...It is sad that many people think that since they saw all the Rambo movies, and mastered all the Playstation 2 war games they are experts in warfare...Until you have been there you have no clue what that soldier was thinking and feeling when he pulled the trigger...By the way how many suicide bombers have blown up many innocent people in Isreal? Too many to count...Some of those bombers were children. I have to be honest here...these people have been killing eachother for years over a belief..It's none of our business. Americans are too arrogant though...We think we have all the answers to everyones problems,while we ignore our own problems....You didn't know that girl, how did her death effect your life?
Old 12-12-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Another whacko war vet

"...I have been in a combat zone and know what it is like..."

If it was relevant to this discussion, your "combat" experience must have involved gunning down a lot of unarmed children. So where was it, Rwanda? Belsen?

[ QUOTE ]
Until you have been there you have no clue what that soldier was thinking and feeling when he pulled the trigger...

[/ QUOTE ]
He was evidently thinking: I'm going to shoot this kid all over until my clip runs out. You're right, I don't have any experience at that.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:22 AM

Default Re: The man pumped five bullets into the girl\'s brain point blank

I've already suggested that the specific officer be hung by the balls, sir.

And that doesn't have any bearing on my point, jackass.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:23 AM

Default Keep talking, jerk

admit it, you just hate everyone.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:14 AM

Default Re: The man pumped five bullets into the girl\'s brain point blank

Chris Alger does your daughters classmates strap bombs to themselves and try to bomb a certain ethnic groups with bombs packed with nails dipped in rat poison?? Does your daughters school fill her mind with rascist drivel directed at one particular group...telling her they are descandants they of monkeys and pigs and that killing said group is not only correct but to be admired??

Who made what into a war zone?? 99.3% of the West Bank could be Palestine right now if the Palestinian wanted peace and coexistence. They could have had even more in 1948...The problem is the arab leadership(and unfortunately much of the population) doesnt want coexistence ....they dont want a homeland for their children...they want dead jews and all of Israel. When Arabs start caring about girls getting shot more than shooting Jews there simply wont be any young girls being shot.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Another whacko war vet

[ QUOTE ]
"...I have been in a combat zone and know what it is like..."

If it was relevant to this discussion, your "combat" experience must have involved gunning down a lot of unarmed children. So where was it, Rwanda? Belsen?

[ QUOTE ]
Until you have been there you have no clue what that soldier was thinking and feeling when he pulled the trigger...

[/ QUOTE ]
He was evidently thinking: I'm going to shoot this kid all over until my clip runs out. You're right, I don't have any experience at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any experience shooting kids either...I guess you know much more than I about this. How can I argue with such logic?
Old 12-13-2004, 03:16 AM

Default The Israeli officer emptied his gun on the head of the 10-year old gir

But keep jerking it, talker.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]