Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-11-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Cleaning your nose

[ QUOTE ]
I used to always use a Kleenex and blow the majority of what I could out and then go into the bathroom and use the Kleenex to pick my way clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I do now. Occasionally I'll pick without a Kleenex but I'll immediately find a tissue and then wash my hands(I'm a bit OCD about clean hands.)

When I was a kid I use to pick like crazy. I use to wipe it on the back of our couch in the living room, I was like 8 and it was against the wall so I figured no one would ever see it. Then one day my mom decided to change the seating arrangement and discovered my row of nose goblins and freaked out. I think that's about when I switched to using a tissue.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Cleaning your nose

when i was a kid and had a runny nose i used to always pull up the front of my shirt and wipe my nose with it. inevitably this would leave a little wet spot just under the collar of my tshirt. in grade 5 my friend used to always bug me about it and call me an idiot. then i moved away and came back 2 summers later to visit my old friends. the same guy caught me doing it again and he was like "you still do that? you're retarded" it's something i still remember.

now i don't use the top of the shirt anymore it's too noticeable. i use the bottom