Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-04-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about th

[ QUOTE ]
I have over 300,000 pp points. Trying to make a statement that their stuff isn't worth anything, one day I ordered 50 beanies cause there's nothing else to do with the points. 2 weeks later, sure enough I get a box with 50 yellow PP beanies in it. I took it to the goodwill, so maybe some homeless people will have warm heads this winter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tax write-off possibility?
Old 12-04-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about th

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have over 300,000 pp points. Trying to make a statement that their stuff isn't worth anything, one day I ordered 50 beanies cause there's nothing else to do with the points. 2 weeks later, sure enough I get a box with 50 yellow PP beanies in it. I took it to the goodwill, so maybe some homeless people will have warm heads this winter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tax write-off possibility?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, do you think he declared recieving the beanies as income in the first place?
Old 12-04-2005, 03:29 PM

You mean you don't want to be rewarded for being a loyal customer by being allowed to provide free advertising for Party? What's up with that?
Old 12-04-2005, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2005, 08:12 PM

I think that's a kinda dumb thing to do considering that they have already announced that they will add electronics to the store and will be having a points-for-cash promotion in the future.

I've been using some of mine on the 15k and 20k points tourneys (that they liberally refer to as 'freerolls').
Old 12-04-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about this.

I think they should add a computer mouse so I can replace mine without going to the store.

(It's not the throwing of the mouse that hurts it... it's the sudden stop).
Old 12-04-2005, 11:45 PM

Well this is just great. I guess Microbob wants homeless people to have cold heads. Merry Christmas to you too (heartless bastard!).

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that's a kinda dumb thing to do considering that they have already announced that they will add electronics to the store and will be having a points-for-cash promotion in the future.

I've been using some of mine on the 15k and 20k points tourneys (that they liberally refer to as 'freerolls').

[/ QUOTE ]

When did they announce this? If anything, us emailing them will only cause them to do this more quickly....it can't hurt at all to tell the business what we, as customers, want.