Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: party wont let me deposit with old neteller on new account??

I just called Party as they put a 4 day hold on a IGM-PAY deposit that I made. During the conversation the support person asked me if I could use another deposit method.

I asked him about using my old Neteller account, he said that he would forward it to their techical department so that they could remove the Neteller account from my old Party account.

He said that within 24 hours I would be able to use Neteller again on my new Party account. I highly doubt that this will work but I will post the results regardless.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:37 PM

How recently? I just opened a new Party account and was able to use my old neteller account for it. They called me when I opened the new account and told me that I wouldn't be able to use the same neteller account as I used with my old account. I told them I'd really like to be able to use it. They put me on hold for about five minutes, came back and said, "ok, you can use it."

This was about two weeks ago.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just called Party as they put a 4 day hold on a IGM-PAY deposit that I made. During the conversation the support person asked me if I could use another deposit method.

I asked him about using my old Neteller account, he said that he would forward it to their techical department so that they could remove the Neteller account from my old Party account.

He said that within 24 hours I would be able to use Neteller again on my new Party account. I highly doubt that this will work but I will post the results regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried it and the old Neteller works now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, you have to be presistent and insist you do not feel secure without a completely new account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2005, 09:55 AM

Works for me too! They froze my accounts on the weekend and I called them up yesterday. During the call she closed my old PP account without any questions and even moved the remaining 78 cents to second account. Then she asked if there was anything else she could do. I said how about making Neteller a funding option. She put me on hold for a few minutes and said okay! Just made a deposit and it really worked.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about FirePay? Same problem? I had used FirePay with my old account - now that the old account is deleted, can I use Firepay with the new?

[/ QUOTE ]

And to this end, what about IGM-Pay, can I use the same bank account on the new account as I used on the old one?

I am planning on making a new account soon, and do not use Neteller. I'd use the same Firepay account as I use on my current Party account to fund the new Party account, but my withdrawls would use IGM-Pay.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:23 PM

kkf,

are you still selling your pt database? i emailed admin@splashpot like 2+ weeks ago and got no answer. sorry for off topic, but you pm is full, probably b/c of yeti.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:53 PM

I'm having a problem with party too. I told them that the reason I wanted to close my account was that my girlfriend didn't want me to gamble anymore. They took this as me saying that I have a gambling problem and won't let me play on Party ever again. I had a new account open and made $237 plus a $100 bonus. They said that they'll only give me my original deposit back. I then asked them that if I had lost, if they'd give me the original amount back, and they said yes.

So, apparently I can no longer play on Party and don't get the money I made with that account. Any thoughts?
Old 11-30-2005, 07:06 PM

I had the same thing happen to me. They would not budge and re-open my account. I am now playing under someone else's identity. I suggest you do the same if you want to stay at Party.

good luck
Old 11-30-2005, 07:53 PM

So if you deposit money from Neteller into ING you can use that to deposit into the sites?