Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-01-2005, 08:42 PM

Default I [censored] you not, the worst Party support experience ever

Someone has to beat this story.

Three emails to VIP later I get an email saying there were trying to get in touch with me, but the number doesnt work. So I email them my new cell # since my phone # on my account is from 3 years ago.

I send them my new # no answer. I email them again today with it.

I get a call about an hour ago from some chick asking is this your new number? I say yes, and she says ok it has been updated to your account, thank you for calling Party Poker. I cut her off and mention I sent the email to VIP with that number so they can call me. She says hold on one second.

Second person some guy gets on the phone and says I am confirming your phone # has been changed, you are all set and I need anything else. Yes, transfer me to someone in VIP program please. OK hold one sec.

Third guy, your phone is updated and is XXX XXX XXXX is that correct? YES, and about your inquiry, you are also a VIP program as per your talk with (whatever the name was). Thanks for calling PartyPoker. I cut him off once again asking since I am a VIP what is my incentive this month. Hold please.....

Fourth guy gets on the phone. You are a VIP member blah blah, I cut him off asking what incentives they have for me this month. Then this bastard says "Well before we get to that let me just confirm you know the benefits of the VIP program...Freerolls, VIP Phone #, Email, land based offers, blah blah, and BONUSES AND RELOADS." OK what are those bonuses thats what I am calling about I say. He goes.."Yes you are in the program, you will have incentives. OK WHAT ARE THEY? I say they tried to call me specfically to tell me these offers and they needed my #. Guy puts me on hold.

Fifth guy comes on saying I see you have not been given an offer yet. I confirm, and he asks who sent me the email. I look it up and see Sinead and he says,, ohhhh ok. Let me go through my notes and see what I have. He says that I havent been given a target yet (no [censored]) and he will call me back shortly to let me know.

Fifth guy calls back 5 mins later saying some chick has all the offers in her notes and to see what they will give me. He says either she will call me tomorrow during the afternoon, or he will call me back tomorrow night at this time with the offer.

Absolutely f'n retarded these people are. I'm speechless.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: I [censored] you not, the worst Party support experience ever

you got to talk to them

I win
Old 11-01-2005, 10:05 PM

I keep e-mailing them. I haven't heard any thing.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:37 PM

I can beat that CS story. I've emailed them 8 times and havent even gotten a reply.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:48 PM

I got called by them, but there was a technical error connecting the call to india via seattle, so i couldn't hear anything from their end. i emailed them a few times and still haven't been called back or emailed back
Old 11-03-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I keep e-mailing them. I haven't heard any thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 06:09 PM

It just boggles my mind how horrible party's customer service is. Pokerstars has about the same number of players and their customer support is top notch. I see pokerstars becoming the number 1 poker site in the near future. This vip program from stars better be good because as it is it's not good enough for me to switch over yet.