Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Griese may be out for season.

[ QUOTE ]
He hasn't proven anything in the league and if I remember right he was 0-3 versus Oklahoma with about 10 INT and that is a college team. I would expect every team to put 7 or 8 on the line to stop the run until he proves he can make a throw.

Simms Career Stats

[/ QUOTE ]

You - imbecile. Sample size? How about you look over the rest of his college career? This kid's arm, accuracy, mechanics = all incredible, despite having one of the worst position coaches in Division I-A. Now that he's been shown / discussed reasonbly sophisticated checkdown stuff against a zone, there's no reason in the world that he shouldn't be very good NFL starter. You wait and see.

Oklahoma blah blah blah. [censored] all that. That's all you even know about him.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He hasn't proven anything in the league and if I remember right he was 0-3 versus Oklahoma with about 10 INT and that is a college team. I would expect every team to put 7 or 8 on the line to stop the run until he proves he can make a throw.

Simms Career Stats

[/ QUOTE ]

You - imbecile. Sample size? How about you look over the rest of his college career? This kid's arm, accuracy, mechanics = all incredible, despite having one of the worst position coaches in Division I-A. Now that he's been shown / discussed reasonbly sophisticated checkdown stuff against a zone, there's no reason in the world that he shouldn't be very good NFL starter. You wait and see.

Oklahoma blah blah blah. [censored] all that. That's all you even know about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I'm not the only "imbecile", the Tampa GM agrees with me and traded for Rattay today. Why you stroking Simms so hard? He sucks.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:26 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently I'm not the only "imbecile", the Tampa GM agrees with me and traded for Rattay today. Why you stroking Simms so hard? He sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the fact that they acquired another possible solution obviously means that they have a low opinion of Simms. I think cardo's assessment of you was spot on.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simms Career Stats

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a dumbass...they traded for Ratay because Griese went on IR. Just cause you think Simms sucks doesn't mean the Bucs want to carry only 2 QB's. Oh and Simms has been named the starter already. I don't necassarilly agree Simms will do good but for you to declare that he won't be any good because of a few college games is stupid.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. Are you Major Applewhite?
Old 10-18-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. Are you Major Applewhite?

[/ QUOTE ]

Major and Chris are good friends.

And thanks for your input, but FOR GOD'S SAKE STAY AWAY FROM ROLF!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Major and Chris are good friends.

And thanks for your input, but FOR GOD'S SAKE STAY AWAY FROM ROLF!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! OK OK let's call a truce [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Can't believe I ran into a guy here with a Rolf avatar. I commend you on your taste.