Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 11:57 AM

Default CFB 10/15

YTD 16-10-0(+6.75)

Minnesota -3(-116) vs. Wisconsin
Wisconsin's defense is horrible, especially their run defense. Maroney should have a field day. Wisconsin's offense won't be able to hang with them, and Minnesota's defense has looked very good aside from the PSU game. Minnesota will run away with this one early.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:02 PM

Default Re: CFB 10/15

Minn starting QB out today, backup getting 1st start [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah, that knocked the line down to 3 from 6. I still like the play. Cupito isn't exactly Minnesota's strength, after all...

Other plays:

Texas -16(-103) vs. Colorado
Colorado has a good defense, but their offense just doesn't have the talent to keep up with Texas. The only good defense they've played held CU to 3 points, and the Horns' defense isn't much, if at all worse than Miami's. Texas knows they have to win big in order to stay #2 in the BCS due to their weak SOS. They might slip up once or twice this season, but it's not going to be at home. Texas killed Colorado on the road last year, and I think this game will play out similarly.

Florida +6(+103) @ LSU
From what I've seen this year, Florida is a much stronger team than LSU. They've been stopped by 2 great defenses in Tennessee and Alabama, but have killed everyone else. LSU's defense is very overrated, and I'll be surprised if they hold Florida to less than 28. LSU's offense has been consistently good, but not great, and Florida's defense is great. HFA won't give LSU the help they need; Florida wins this one outright because of a huge coaching advantage.

Kansas +7(-105) vs. Oklahoma
The public is still betting on Oklahoma just because they're Oklahoma. It's a much worse team this year, and until Bomar shows any kind of composure, they should be faded. Kansas has a very good defense and will be pressuring Bomar all day. They have improved on offense, and have more than enough talent to win this one.

Notre Dame +13(-105) vs. USC
People still think USC is invincible, even after showing a lot of weakness in 3 straight games. If USC starts out slow again, I don't think they'll be able to come back. Notre Dame's too motivated to get blown out, and I think they have a very good chance at winning straight up.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:39 PM

I'm on ND +13 too, also in the first half as well at +7 and the moneyline at +375.

Good lucK!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:18 PM

Damn, so close on the moneyline. 2/3 ain't bad though.

I was in a hurry and forgot to mention that Texas was the Big XII Lock of the Week. Oh well. Minnesota and Kansas lose; Texas, Florida, and ND cover.

YTD 19-12-0(+7.57)
Old 10-16-2005, 03:12 AM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

[ QUOTE ]
Damn, so close on the moneyline. 2/3 ain't bad though.

I was in a hurry and forgot to mention that Texas was the Big XII Lock of the Week. Oh well. Minnesota and Kansas lose; Texas, Florida, and ND cover.

YTD 19-12-0(+7.57)

[/ QUOTE ]

Texas was not the lock of the week in the Big 12, that Honor went to the Huskers. The second went to Texas Tech.

2 units on each this week and I should have gone more, but here I am with a 2 Unit max, and I don't bet that many games. Oh well.