Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Re: AC this weekend

Hey man!

I'm planning on hitting the Borg 10/20 tomorrow but maybe I'll stop by the Trop and say wassup.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hear good things about the pink chip 7.50/15 game

[/ QUOTE ]

Two Saturday afternoon's ago I played in it and it was nothing to write home about. Many of the players all knew it each other and were older.

I will be at the Borgata at least one of the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Pink Chip game is juicy as all hell, but the problem is that Trop cardroom management can't get it into their heads that it is not a good idea to spread 3 games with similar limits.

They seriously have a 6/12, Pink chip, and 10/20. The games all cannibalize each other, and until they get rid o f the 6/12 then the Pink game will never truly return to its glory.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Pink Chip game is juicy as all hell, but the problem is that Trop cardroom management can't get it into their heads that it is not a good idea to spread 3 games with similar limits.

They seriously have a 6/12, Pink chip, and 10/20. The games all cannibalize each other, and until they get rid o f the 6/12 then the Pink game will never truly return to its glory.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Saturday I went must have been an off day, because they couldn't get a 10/20 game going, and the pink chip game was nothing to write home about. Perhaps I didn't give it enough time or did not realize bad players, but my instinct told me to leave the game.