Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Any big time football fans here? You might be interested in this...c/p

Sorry if this doesn't belong in this forum. If it doesn't, then a mod may feel free to move/delete it.

Hey all. I'm a big poster over at footballguys.com. Over there, recently we've really gotten into 'drafting'. Basically, a category is named, and people sign up to be part of a draft. Just to give an example: A recent one was the Desert Island Movie draft, where you assume that you are going to be stranded on a desert island with just a tv/dvd player and we all draft 20 movies to have with us. Usually, after we are done, we'll have the other non-participants vote on who has the best collection and that person will be declared the winner. Here is a link to that draft: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum...3&hl=draft

Just for reference, here are some of the other drafts recently done...

MLB player draft
desert island album draft
wrestling draft
city draft

And we have a ton of other too such as video game character draft, NBA player draft, even stuff like cereal draft!

Now, I know that this may sound weird to a lot of you, but trust me...they can be a lot of fun.

Well, I'm trying to put together the draft of all drafts: An NFL player draft. And I'm making it a big one: full 32 teams(usually our drafts just have 16 or so participants).

I'm having a little trouble getting 32 signups so I figureed I"d post this here and invite you all. PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER: THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN MULTIPLE TIMES EVERY DAY ONCE THE DRAFT STARTS TO AVOID SLOWING IT UP. So please take that time factor into consideration.

Here is a link: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum...owtopic=154965

Very detailed rules are provided there...feel free to sign up there and ask any questions you may have in that thread(they'll get answered a lot more quickly if you post them there rather than here).