Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Help needed - Empire messaging other players

I need to send a message to another player on Empire; when I use the invite function, I click "OK", and nothing happens. I don't know whether the message was sent or not. Empire customer support is of no help(real shocker).

Thanks,
Al
Old 01-24-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Help needed - Empire messaging other players

the message is sent after you press "ok". There is no real message sent verification like a sound. It gets there though. Maybe your recipient just doesn't know how to reply.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:52 PM

Thanks Reef,
Must be a technical problem because I tried sending a message to myself on a different skin and did not receive the message. The other party actually messaged me but I can't respond. I'm a little nervous because I need to get some info to him to transfer some funds to me - we chopped the prize in a tourny.

Al
Old 01-24-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Reef,
Must be a technical problem because I tried sending a message to myself on a different skin and did not receive the message. The other party actually messaged me but I can't respond. I'm a little nervous because I need to get some info to him to transfer some funds to me - we chopped the prize in a tourny.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this guy is a friend or else you may get stiffed. I would try to get his AIM sn. It's much easier and less cumbersome.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Reef,

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this guy is a friend or else you may get stiffed. I would try to get his AIM sn. It's much easier and less cumbersome.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can almost give up hope on ever contacting the guy or getting your money back. It's not happening. There's a reason he's not responding, and it's not because he's been overly eager to get in touch with you.

Don't make deals with people you don't know online when there is no intermediary to act as an escrow.