Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 11:44 AM

Default ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

Has to be some better way to facilitate this then these silly daily threads.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:31 PM

Default Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

Can someone PM me with details about what I'm missing out on with this rake rebate thing? I play Party 2/4 and 3/6 about an hour a day at least.

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:33 PM

I was thinking there could be a seperate section for "bonus whoring" + "rake deals"

anything that pertains to money received besides what you win at the table....
Old 10-29-2004, 02:29 PM

I'll bite. I need a rakeback sponsor for empire. I've been multi'ing party 1/2 and 2/4, I try to do it 3-4hrs a day. A fat deposit bonus sweetens the deal. PM me anytime today, I'm sitting on my BR in neteller just itching to get back to the tables.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:38 PM

I can't offer anyone anything myself as I can't do referrals on Empire, but I highly, highly recommend getting yourselves a rakeback before you play any more poker. You would seriously be astounded how much money you make extra that you didn't before if you play a lot. One month I got an extra 30 BB just in rake rebate (at 21.5%).
Old 10-29-2004, 04:45 PM

i have an account on both party and empire. so, it is my understanding that it's too late for me to get a rakeback deal. is this true? if not, someone PM me a deal if you could. i'd be very grateful. i play way too much NL and 3/6 to not get in on this deal.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:33 AM

Default I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

I play mostly 2/4 and 3/6 at Party and I average about 4-6 hours per day (times 2 tables most of the time). By looking at my PokerTracker stats, I can get a general idea of how much $ I am missing out on by not having a rake rebate deal. I have accounts at Party, Stars and Pacific. But 95%+ of my playing is done at Party. Would I need to open a new account at Empire, or what?

I have three questions about rake rebate deals: 1) How do I keep track of my total rake paid? 2) How do I know I'll get paid accurately and regularly? and 3) Is there any chance the poker site would confiscate the funds in my account for having a rake rebate deal?

Please feel free to PM me with your answers and best offer. Thanks
Old 10-30-2004, 05:32 AM

I am a Party 2/4 player who has an account already on Empire. I am currently playing between 500-2000 hands daily, and I would love a rakeback deal, but I'm already registered at these two sites. is it possible for me to get a rakeback from someone? Please PM me with any information.

Ajax
Old 10-30-2004, 05:53 AM

Default Re: I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

[ QUOTE ]
I play mostly 2/4 and 3/6 at Party and I average about 4-6 hours per day (times 2 tables most of the time). By looking at my PokerTracker stats, I can get a general idea of how much $ I am missing out on by not having a rake rebate deal. I have accounts at Party, Stars and Pacific. But 95%+ of my playing is done at Party. Would I need to open a new account at Empire, or what?

I have three questions about rake rebate deals: 1) How do I keep track of my total rake paid? 2) How do I know I'll get paid accurately and regularly? and 3) Is there any chance the poker site would confiscate the funds in my account for having a rake rebate deal?

Please feel free to PM me with your answers and best offer. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Question 1: Use pokertracker
Question 2: Find a trustworthy 2+2 affiliate
Question 3: Never heard of a case of someone having their account funds seized. It would seem to me that it would be the affiliate that gets punished for any breach of the affiliate agreement, not you.
Old 10-30-2004, 10:36 AM

Looking for a Non-Party, Non-Empire affiliate. PM me with offers. Thanks,

Krishan
Closed Thread