Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 07:13 PM

Default A palpable excitement

I attended a Democratic political rally today and there was a palpable excitement in the air. After almost six years of Republican screwups, many Democrats feel that America is ready to wrest power from the current tyrannical Republican regime and return it to the party that values all of America's citizens equally.

Rest easy, fellow board members. The current president is impotent, and with Democrats taking over Congress in 2006, America will once again get back on track and be a great country.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: A palpable excitement

Yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.

Oh, excuse me, did you say something?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2005, 08:12 PM

Damn right I said something. Democrats are going to pwn in 2006!

Another thing I forgot to mention is the large number of women of lose virtue that attended the Democrats' rally. I find that women Democrats tend to be younger and more willing to experiment than Republican women. Republican women tend to be the repressed librarian type like Laura Bush while female Democrats tend to be in your younger, hotter college-aged demographic. I was even able to get a few phone numbers. Good times.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:37 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

"Ah'm gunna go ta tha' Dimmy-cratz Cun-t-ven-shun soze ah kin git me a wummun!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if Democrats taking over Congress in 2006, America will be pretty much the same as it is now, just with different bozos.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn right I said something. Democrats are going to pwn in 2006!

Another thing I forgot to mention is the large number of women of lose virtue that attended the Democrats' rally. I find that women Democrats tend to be younger and more willing to experiment than Republican women. Republican women tend to be the repressed librarian type like Laura Bush while female Democrats tend to be in your younger, hotter college-aged demographic. I was even able to get a few phone numbers. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were at a political rally where there was a "palpable excitement" in the air. There were a bunch of slutty girls around, who were "willing to experiment." And all you got was a few phone numbers?? And you're calling Bush impotent?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Why Don\'t We Do It On The Floor?

[ QUOTE ]
You were at a political rally where there was a "palpable excitement" in the air. There were a bunch of slutty girls around, who were "willing to experiment." And all you got was a few phone numbers??

[/ QUOTE ]
You wanted him to have sex right then and there, on the floor of the rally, I understand?

Talk was always cheap but nowdays its price seems to have reached a new low.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Republican women tend to be the repressed librarian type like Laura Bush while female Democrats tend to be in your younger, hotter college-aged demographic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Based on my (admittably small) sample size at my university, the College Dems women were FAR inferior to the College Reps. For example, one of the Dems exec board girls looks like the girl-Shrek. Blech! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Why Don\'t We Do It On The Floor?

no matter - orders came to sell, even at a loss.

Nice observation.

RB
Old 11-14-2005, 08:33 PM

I think you're right, Terminated - I even have a post or two bookmarked so I can remind some of the jokers at how they informed me it wasn't gonna happen, just so I can get a new opinion [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think highlighting the corruption in the Republican Administration will help a lot too - when you've got White House Officals giving a way secrets, House Majority Leaders funneling money illegally, and all that good stuff with Frist and the Supreme Court nominees, and it's pretty easy to paint a case of the frat boys who don't actually know how to run a country and have been caught with their dicks in the cookie jar.

But a lot can happen - like the Democrats nominating another numbnut in 2008 - to capitalize on this kind of momentum, you don't want a candidate that rides the middle - you want a solid progressive voice like Dean. Here's hoping for the best.

RB