Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Looking for Poker Consultant to Get me All Setup to Play Online

Hey Fellas

Havent been here in quite some time.

Anyway, been playing pro poker for many years but sidetracked the last 2-3 years wagering on sports. I currently have 3 computer screens on 2 computers and a spare computer that maybe I can use. And I have no poker tracker.

I want to get state-of-the-art for this summer when sports are slow. Possibly get a new computer set up (not even sure if I would need one with pokertracker but I hear of all the nightmares with systems slowing down). I need someone who is in the LA Area (I am in Long Beach) to do some hands on training with me to get pokertracker/gametime set up and who has a lot of computer savvy. I may or may not need a new system. Someone who has posted quite a bit here hopefully but who knows Pokertracker/gametime or player view inside and out. Knowing how to use Wilson is a big bonus as I want to start using that tool. Willing to pay $40 an hour for your professional expertise? Anyone interested? Email me at joshpetit100@yahoo.com.

Thanks fellas.

Joeflex
Old 05-12-2005, 03:10 AM

Default edited to say: course you\'re from SSB...

Old 05-12-2005, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Looking for Poker Consultant to Get me All Setup to Play Online

TIp: Put Pokertracker on its own harddisk, separate from the one you have windows, your poker sites, and your other stuff on. I eliminated all slowdowns doing this. Internal or external, it doesn't matter. I like external though, so I can just grab my data no matter which computer I use or if a fire breaks out or something.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Looking for Poker Consultant to Get me All Setup to Play Online

Why dont you just read all the guides that are out there on ptracker, playerview, GT+, multi-LCD screens etc.. youll find everything you need to know online [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and as a bonus when you have finished you have learned it!

GL