Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2005, 03:36 AM

Default My story about party poker

Hi my name is Sarah and for the past 6 months Ive been playing as Idahaddatpot on party poker. I am not the kind to make many posts in forums but I think this is something that players at party poker would like to know. It all started by winning the weekly leader board around the middle of july so I got to play the heads up clash of the titans tournament for $1,000. So I ended up winning and the $1,000 was directly put into my account after the tournament was over. So the next week I won it again and it wasnt directly put into my account so I called them and they said the money would be put into my account and a few days went by and it was. So skip to August 17th. When I checked my account I saw that $1,000 was missing so later that night about 10 hours later I called them. They said they had credited my account too many times and as I was explaining what I thought the problem was they took another $500 as I was on the phone with them!!! I asked why this happened and all they said was we credited your account too much. Each time I asked for an explaination they would refer back to the time they had sent the $1,000 to my account and I would ask well why did you take $1,500 and thier responce was we credited you too much for july leader board ( which pays $1,500). So anyways after about 5 phone calls and 3 hours on the phone I was finally told the $1,500 would be returned to my account within 48 hours. Well it wasnt and when I called to ask why they said they wouldnt be able to return the money to my account. So after another 2 hours on the phone getting the run around I asked them to take a look at my cashier after I had cashed out all of my money and told them, I make you $1,500 a day in rake and you take $1,500 out of my account that shouldnt have been taken out thats pretty stupid. I told them I wouldnt play another hand until the $1,500 was returned to my account and hung up. They called back 5 minutes later and said although they wouldnt be able to return the $1,500 but they would like to pay me $50 for my troubles. I said no thanks and told them enjoy the $1,500.
Does anyone know how anyone could be that stupid? Even if they had credited my account an extra $1,500 Its still pretty stupid to take it out a month later. I made around $25,000 a month in rake for them, just doesnt make much sense.
Thanks, Sarah