Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2005, 07:45 PM

Default You don\'t get IT!

I make a very nice living being a sports consultant and playing online poker. I don't need any business from anyone and beside I DOUBT any of you nickel and dimers bet enough to even warrant my services. However, I am now putting my REP on the line just to shutup the naysayers. Over the next couple of weeks I will DAZZLE you, then if there are ANY real bettors here they will call me. I thank the one serious individual who called me this afternoon and bet a dime on the SOONERS and thank you for giving me your permission to mention it.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: You don\'t get IT!

I have been on online forums since the BBS days of the 1980s. In that time, I have had to put less than 10 people on ignore. Congratulations, you have joined that exclusive club.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I make a very nice living being a sports consultant and playing online poker. I don't need any business from anyone and beside I DOUBT any of you nickel and dimers bet enough to even warrant my services. However, I am now putting my REP on the line just to shutup the naysayers. Over the next couple of weeks I will DAZZLE you, then if there are ANY real bettors here they will call me. I thank the one serious individual who called me this afternoon and bet a dime on the SOONERS and thank you for giving me your permission to mention it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Five posts in a row. Someone apparently has a VERY small penis.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:27 PM

You guys need to stop quoting him when you reply, you're killing the point of the ignore feature for some of us [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2005, 09:14 PM

you don't want to miss this stuff, it's like out of a movie

besides, how else will you learn that the "lock of the decade" has been given to you for free, ingrate?
Old 02-21-2005, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to stop quoting him when you reply, you're killing the point of the ignore feature for some of us [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only keep him on ignore if you hate money! I'm 3-0 selectively fading his picks.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:25 PM

Default DO NOT RESPOND

andrewbross is a troll who gets becomes aroused by drawing others into worthless discussions on the internet. Please do not assist in his gratification.

Thank you,
Troll Patrol
Old 02-21-2005, 11:28 PM

Default Re: DO NOT RESPOND

Welcome to the 2+2 Sports Betting boards, where we have more laughs at andrewboss' expense than you can shake a stick at!