Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Rivarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reads: UTG+2 limper is an idiot. Possible maniac postflop. Earlier went 3 river bets, 3 turn bets, and 2 flop bets with me with K9o on a AKT32 board after I raised preflop.

3 limpers. Two are loose-passive (UTG and Button). SB completes. I check A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the BB. Sometimes I raise this. Not this time.

The flop is J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Sometimes I checkraise. This time I bet. UTG calls. UTG+2 raises. Button calls two cold. SB folds. I 3-bet. UTG calls. UTG+2 calls. Button calls.

The turn is the A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I bet. UTG calls. UTG+2 raises. Button calls two. I 3-bet. UTG calls. UTG+2 caps. Button calls. I call. UTG calls.

The river is the 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I check, intending to fold if UTG bets and UTG+2 raises or UTG+2 bets and Button raises -- but intending to checkraise if UTG+2 bets and Button calls. I intend to call one bet no matter what.

Sound about right?