Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Give Me Some Gossip

[ QUOTE ]
I heard that El Diablo is thinking about moving to NYC because the panhandlers have a union there.

[/ QUOTE ]

any word as to what he's doing there, seeing as how he spends his days near 2 WFC?

Barron
Old 09-05-2005, 11:12 PM

it's kind of hard to dish with you guys when the only players you know are online or on tv, but here's a couple:

what well known player was just released from a mexican jail after serving about 4 months on drug charges? hint: he's about 60 years old, and if zee is reading, his initials are th. even if I told you his name, most of you still wouldn't know who he is.

a couple of weeks ago on live at the bike, there was a game with yosh, tuan, timmy, jerry, bobby, frank, and a couple of others I don't remember or am leaving out on purpose. which one of them hit the larry game so hard a couple of years ago that he went out and bought a million dollar house for cash?
Old 09-06-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's kind of hard to dish with you guys when the only players you know are online or on tv, but here's a couple:

what well known player was just released from a mexican jail after serving about 4 months on drug charges? hint: he's about 60 years old, and if zee is reading, his initials are th. even if I told you his name, most of you still wouldn't know who he is.

a couple of weeks ago on live at the bike, there was a game with yosh, tuan, timmy, jerry, bobby, frank, and a couple of others I don't remember or am leaving out on purpose. which one of them hit the larry game so hard a couple of years ago that he went out and bought a million dollar house for cash?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is pretty good gossip! I need to start meeting these commerce high limit types.
-James
Old 09-06-2005, 02:15 PM

Nice!

As for your quiz, I have two guesses, but don't know which one it is.