Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2003, 09:52 PM

Default OK now, Gooch

OK, so you didn't win hand 100 Mil (like your hand 50 mil win), but congrats on your "qualifying" for this upcoming tourney. And to think that I thought PokerStars 50-millionth hand $25K "freeroll" had a soft field. You and Potless have to be feeling pretty good about your chances!!! Did RBC* sell/transfer his seat yet? onlinechamp paid $400 for one in the last tourney, and failed to cash, but I'm sure he would make a similar offer again.

Because I was bored...ok...because my life is pathetic and empty, I reviewed all the qualifying hands (99.1 mil, 99.2, etc.) and a lot of these players are true $.02/$.04 players and had no idea that they had qualified for the tourney at the time. I like your hiding at the low-limit stud table to keep your company to a minimum to increase your chances.

Since I didn't do too well, in the WCOOP Fantasy challenge, I figured I'd take a shot at picking some players for this tourney.

Potless
Gooch
RBC*
sportsbet

That's enough I guess. Ya gotta love free money...kinda like how my opponents feel when I sit down at a no-limit table.

Good luck!

JSJ

Old 08-22-2003, 01:43 AM

Default Re: OK now, Gooch

i hope youre right, only made $300 in the 50 mil freeroll lol. I was 11 hands off the 100 mil hand. Had a bunch of idiots actually playing hands. oh well.
Old 08-22-2003, 07:13 AM

Default Re: OK now, Gooch

Just remember that if Gooch cant win money playing poker he always has Crazy Jim's offer to fall back on! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]