Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2005, 06:03 AM

Default December summary: all live and online tournaments

Well, after having a terrible November, where I lost (invest?) about 14k online and 24k total (including the Foxwoods tourney). I had a pretty good December. All my live and online tournaments are posted in the following link

December Summary

of course in my blog.

As you know, most of the pro poker players don't post their results publicly, possibly because of one of the following causes:

1) They are not interested about other people knowing.

2) They are afraid of the IRS.

3) They just don't know their own results.

4) Their results if posted will show that they are really not that good.

5) They are lazy (it takes some time to make a post like this).

6) Some other reason I can't think about.

For all the haters over there, I know they think this is all about bragging, and of course there is an important element of it, no doubt about that; (still not sure how this information could hurt them). For me is all about information, I'm a statistics freak; I remember when 8 years old to write down all the possible statistics from the World Soccer Cup in Argentina (1978). As long as I can remember, I have always been thirsty of statistics information about all kind of events, I have all kind or weird (useless?) information stored in my mind, like all the World Soccer Cup final teams (and the score in every championship game) from 1930-2002, all the best movie Oscar winners, the first 100 digits of Pi, and so on.

I know some of the readers in this forum aspire to be a pro poker player some day, or at least have poker as a good 2nd source of income. I hope the information I post from time to time here and on my blog could help them in some way.

Any questions or comments are welcome, on my blog or here.

David