Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-12-2005, 02:40 PM

Default 2+2 table coach: STFU

Playing at table with two 2+2 guys (talking using brown trout and sup bro to id). There are a couple fish and they're upset cause one fish is winning with garbage. So they start telling him how bad he is. One starts quoting PT stats to him. I'm with one of the 2+2ers on another table and keep telling him to shut up but he keeps going. Hey "Apa....", if you read this STFU.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: 2+2 table coach: STFU

There is nothing more annoying. I shut down last nights table coach who was trying to intimidate the only drunk and loose player at the table. He told the drunk guy he picked up a tell off of him and was gonna let him have it next time the next time the drunk guy bet out without the goods. The TC did this between constantly talking about odds, how great of a player he is, and other assorted strategy. I told the drunk guy the TC was full of crap and to keep playing his game. After the drunk guy took a big pot off the TC I asked the coach what happened to his read, and he shut up then (at least for a while). The TC was on a stone cold bluff that hand, lied about what he had on the turn (I find this annoying as well, just keep your mouth shut), and yes he got picked off trying to bluff a drunk guy, great move TC!

BTW the drunk guy ended up a ton through a combination of hitting gutshots, calling down with his top pair and crappy kicker, and bluffs. The tightest player at the table (me) lost all his money when my flopped set turned into a boat on the river and lost to quads.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW the drunk guy ended up a ton through a combination of hitting gutshots, calling down with his top pair and crappy kicker, and bluffs. The tightest player at the table (me) lost all his money when my flopped set turned into a boat on the river and lost to quads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you sneak a bad beat story in at the end there. Very slick.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you sneak a bad beat story in at the end there. Very slick.

[/ QUOTE ]
No lol I was trying to show that even the "good players" have no promise of winning against bad players so they should just keep their mouths shut about how to play. There is no one strategy that works for everyone all the time, and in this case the drunken person's results crushed a "good players" results so who am I to question his play. This was not a bad beat I was behind the whole hand.
BTW the drunken players wife hit a jackpot on the slots TWICE during the session. One time was for 1,000$, I dont know how much the second one was but it was on the machine right next to the first one so I am assuming it was 1,000$ as well. I was happy for him. Luckily the TC did not berate her for playing -EV slots.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing at table with two 2+2 guys (talking using brown trout and sup bro to id). There are a couple fish and they're upset cause one fish is winning with garbage. So they start telling him how bad he is. One starts quoting PT stats to him. I'm with one of the 2+2ers on another table and keep telling him to shut up but he keeps going. Hey "Apa....", if you read this STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post his entire screenname. I don't see the point of making a post like this and not outing the poster.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:01 PM

just post their screennames.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:32 PM

Apanage on Crypto was main idiot.
Old 11-12-2005, 06:36 PM

Let's start publicly outing people...that way there will be some shame and they might stop doing it.

name & site (that should be enough)

BTW-
I cannot wait to see how long it takes for my name to appear. I was an idiot last night for a 5 minute stretch during my 100BB downswing. I need scolding.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:15 PM

I'm all for publicly outing these retards. Someone should start an official thread, or this can be the official thread.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for publicly outing these retards. Someone should start an official thread, or this can be the official thread.

[/ QUOTE ]