Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 09-28-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: what poker reload bonuses are coming this weekend?

SE what am I missing here? Since pokerhost requires you to contribute to a raked hand, not dealt into a raked hand, why would you chose to give them action?
Old 09-28-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Re: what poker reload bonuses are coming this weekend?

[ QUOTE ]
SE what am I missing here? Since pokerhost requires you to contribute to a raked hand, not dealt into a raked hand, why would you chose to give them action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know. I confirmed with live help just now and they do say it's contributed. However, when I asked how many contributed hands I have so far, it appears to be all the raked hands I was dealt as far as I could figure. But whatever it is, I just need 59 more before I can withdrawal. They said if you clear half the bonus you can withdrawal without forfeiting the remaining upfront cash bonus.

But the good news is, I'm up 300 so far and I've only played 41 raked hands at 1/2 limit plus one $2500 guaranteed MTT that I used poker points to enter. Haven't played here in a long time, but it seems OK to me.

Plus they say I qualify for the depositers free roll this Sunday. That might be a good low number of players tourney.

So all in all, I'm not to disappointed by my misinterpretation of raked hands. Probably wouldn't have deposited and missed out on what I've won so far.