Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 11:02 AM

Default 2 accounts, same household at Interpoker?

...or any input on the other Crypto sites? I would like to set up an account for my wife.

With Party, as long as the wife has a separate email address and different screenname it is OK. Appreciate any input from those who have experience doing this with any of the Crypto sites. Do they allow this?

I could email them but I thought I'd get a faster, more informative, response from 2+2'ers than the poor CS at some Crypto sites.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:13 AM

Default Re: 2 accounts, same household at Interpoker?

A little off topic but I am curious how you fund your wifes account on party poker. I just set my wife up but used IGM pay through a savings account, but it takes forever to cash out. I want to use my neteller account because then we can keep all of our poker funds together and there would be no lag on withdrawls. Do you use the same neteller account and has there been any problem? Thanks for the help
Old 09-22-2005, 01:00 PM

here

Dear Kevin,

Hello and thank you for contacting Players Help.

Your wife IS able to register an account for herself and you will be able to play at the same time. However, you will not be able to play at the same table or play in the same tournament. Providing the name on the credit card is your wife's you will not have any problems depositing money.

We hope this attends to your enquiry. If we can be of any more assistance please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week (including holidays). You can contact one of our friendly and courteous Players Help support staff (toll-free) at:

Tel: 011-800-7777-4357 North America
00-800-7777-4357 Europe (Where available)
++800-7777-4357 International (Check your country's outbound dialing code)

Fax: +357-2255-2499 International

Email: mailto:helpdesk@playershelp.com
Old 09-22-2005, 01:02 PM

this might also be of intrest

Dear Kevin,

Hello and thank you for contacting Players Help.

Any one player can have multiple accounts, there is no fixed limit. However, for reasons of clarity we advise players to use one account only.

We hope this attends to your enquiry. If we can be of any more assistance please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week (including holidays). You can contact one of our friendly and courteous Players Help support staff (toll-free) at:

Tel: 011-800-7777-4357 North America
00-800-7777-4357 Europe (Where available)
++800-7777-4357 International (Check your country's outbound dialing code)

Fax: +357-2255-2499 International

Email: mailto:helpdesk@playershelp.com
Old 09-22-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A little off topic but I am curious how you fund your wifes account on party poker. I just set my wife up but used IGM pay through a savings account, but it takes forever to cash out. I want to use my neteller account because then we can keep all of our poker funds together and there would be no lag on withdrawls. Do you use the same neteller account and has there been any problem? Thanks for the help

[/ QUOTE ].
My wife has an account on Party and Empire. She uses her own Neteller account and our joint checking if she's using IGM. I have my own checking account that I use for IGM deposits.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:11 PM

I was simply going to suggest a Neteller acct for your wife, but titans01 beat me to it
Old 09-22-2005, 02:29 PM

Your wife can have an account at InterPoker but there is only one bonus per household. They just started enforcing that rule for us this month. She was a little ticked off because I got it this month. We have agreed to alternate months.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Question, HRFats?

Any idea if that applies to any of the other Crypto sites as well (I'm assumming you and your wife play some of the others for bonii)
Old 09-22-2005, 02:47 PM

I assume you want to get a bonus for each account each month. You will need two computers as they will only award one bonus per computer as per T&Cs. If you have a wireless network setup, it will be no problem. They do say something about IP addresses, but have not given me a problem yet.

As to funding each account, I have two Neteller accounts so I have not had a problem. I can't help you if you are using a credit card or funding another way.

FWIW, I have not used both InterPoker accounts in months due to the change in their bonus requirements. I do have two PokerPlex and Littlewoods accounts also and they have not given me any problems.

Hope that helped, good luck...
Old 09-22-2005, 04:36 PM

Any other input?