Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2005, 11:53 PM

Default JetSetpoker redeposit bonus

I guess I must have opened an account here at one time or another and they sent me an email about a WSOP redeposit bonus. So, for anyone who is interested or plays there, here is this.
If anyone actually plays there, would this be difficult to clear?
============
It is time for the grandeur and excitement of the most prestigious live poker tournament in the world, the 2005 World Series of Poker ("WSOP") $10,000 No Limit Hold'em Main Event! Once again, JetSetPoker members will have the opportunity to compete for seats to the $10,000 Main Event and take their shot at millions of dollars and the glory of being crowned WSOP Champion.

Beginning January 30, 2005, members can enter real money or Go!Point ('G!P') Round 1 satellite events for as little as $3. These feed into weekly $33 Round 2 events where you can win entry into $1,300 Single Table Satellite Finals that will be held on June 11-12, 2005. The $1,300 Satellites will take the form of a number of nine person single table tournaments where the winner of each wins a 2005 JetSetPoker WSOP Prize Package valued at $11,000! You can even win your way into the $33 Round 2 Satellites for free by playing in daily Go!Point events.*
For the full Road to Vegas event schedule, click here
Event Schedule
25% WSOP Reload Bonus
To help you win that seat to the WSOP, JetSetPoker is offering a 25% Reload Bonus on the first deposit you make between Jan. 30 and Feb. 12, 2005! All players are eligible for this reload bonus even if you have made a deposit prior to the start of the promotion. Make the maximum deposit of $750 and you could receive $187.50 in bonus cash! For full details and restrictions, click here. (http://www.jetsetpoker.com/ipage.asp?i=wsop05depo)
Old 02-02-2005, 10:30 AM

Default Re: JetSetpoker redeposit bonus

I've been playing email tag with their support the last couple of days trying to get answers about their deposit bonus and the WSOP reload bonus.

It isn't clear from their website whether you get Go! points just for being dealt into raked hands or if you have to actively contribute to the pot to be able to earn points -- the answer will make a big differences in clearing time.

Even assuming the answer is if you are dealt cards you get the points, you need 10x points which could end up being 15-20x raked hands so it could take awhile.

Does anyone know if you can multi-table there and if so, are there games/players available?

Dave
Old 02-02-2005, 01:58 PM

I just downloaded their software right now to check this out as it seems like a nice bonus but they only had 600 players online and the only full tables were 50c/$1 or lower or 5/10, and I usually play 1/2 or 2/4 so not looking too great right now. I'm going to sign on later today and see if it picks up any otherwise I'll pass on this.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:14 PM

I have played at this site since the beginning.

You get GoPoints based on being dealt in a hand. I've always done their bonuses and reloads with no problem clearing with not a ton of playing. You get 90 days to clear I believe.

During the day the games are sometimes low but at night 2/4 and 3/6 usually have 2-4 games going, 5/10-15/30 have 2 games going for limit.

At night, all the NL tables are usually going.

Night time is often the best.

I will be doing this reload as it's a good one % wise and I have found the games pretty easy to beat.