Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Odds table

Some time in the last month or so, someone posted a pot-odds table in one of the forums. It was a lot like most other pot odds tables except that it included odds for up to 20 (or 25) outs and it included the odds for both the turn and the river. (It also included the formulas to have Excel do the calculations for you.)

I meant to bookmark the table, but somehow wasn't talented enough to actually manage to do it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I've been a good boy and memorized the basic odds up till 8 outs, but since I've run into several occassions where things were borderline even for hands with 10 or more outs, I'd like to learn the rest of the odds. Yes, I could do the math, but when you're playing 4 tables and only get 20 seconds per hand, taking even 5-10 seconds to figure it out could cause you to miss out. I want to be able to do this instantly.

The search function won't cough up the post for me. Anyone happen to actually save this link?